“Good food and atmosphere. Pleasant staff”
Review of Brasserie de la Cloche - CLOSED

Brasserie de la Cloche
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 18, 2013

Had a meal here on the night of arrival, when we were tired and fractious from the journey. Warm, convivial atmosphere, friendly staff and good quality food revived us and got the holiday off to a great start.

Reviewed March 5, 2013

I visited this restaurant last week with my family and was really disappointed. Especially as it looked cosy and French.

Firstly, we tried to order garlic bread for starters but the waitress shrugged and just came back with our main courses.

I ordered the salmon in sorrel sauce, with potatoes instead of fries, but received a piece of tastless, overcooked salmon with a huge plate of plain tagliatelle. I reminded the waitress that I'd requested potatoes and they delivered two cold, jacket potatoes as a side. Not great...

My partner's birthday was during our stay in Belle Plagne and we'd requested a candle in his dessert, before our arrival. They didn't remember this either. And they tried to charge us for a pudding that they'd already said they've run out of.

I spent 40 Euros on a bland, overcooked meal, with a couple of glasses of wine (and the glasses containing the wine clearly hadn't been cleaned very well).

On our last night of the holiday, this experienc was a real pity.

Reviewed February 10, 2013 via mobile

Worth a look for dinner. Two sittings at 7 and 9. Children's meal was excellent and generous and fed our 9 and 10 year olds so made the entire bill very reasonable.

Reviewed February 3, 2013

Great choices. Tartiflette delicious. Kids menu good. Pricey as is rest of resort. Do take out pizza if your eating in.

Reviewed January 1, 2013

There were 4 adults and 2 children (7&10) in our group and we had a lovely meal here on the Wednesday evening. Theyy served the children their main at the same time as out starters which was excellent. The cost of the meal was reasonable. I would recommend reserving a table early because it gets very busy.