this chalet is lovely! the hosts made our holiday fantastic, johnny and sammy are two wonderful chalet hosts who are charming to talk to and all the bit professional.
we arrived for a week in mid January and was a bit bemused by the chalet being behind a bar? but no noise wot soever all week from inside the chalet.
positives of the week:
1) johnny's mulled wine (vin chaud)
2) beautiful cakes and fantastic food all week
3) warm spacious lounge area, the group we where with were all very entertaining
4) 3 mins from pistes and bus service around la plagne
5) Mark the rep was charming and very knowledgeable about the resort and helped us feel welcome, looked after and very relaxed knowing everything was getting sorted.
negatives of the week:
1) the rooms are nice but they are all on mezzanines, looks nice and leaves space for you luggage below but getting down in the morning can be a bit tricky.
all in all a fantastic week, the staff made this holiday johnny, sammy, and mark!
- Also Known As:
- Chalet Trolles Hotel Macot-La-Plagne