“La Plagne skiing” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of La Plagne Ski Resort

La Plagne Ski Resort
More attraction details
Owner description: This mosaic of different destinations offers a multitude of different ambiances and atmospheres that also reflect the changing architectural styles of winter sports resorts since 1961. Most of La Plagne’s villages were designed by architect Michel Bezançon.La Plagne is part of the Paradiski area and therefore is one of the large ski resorts and is also a family-friendly resort with adapted package offers.
Kings Lynn
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“La Plagne skiing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 10, 2013

Lots of blue runs for me - a novice (and occasionally nervous) skiier. A good variety of runs for my standard with enough to push me too. Also my friend who is a much more experienced skiier was not bored by skiing them with me!

Visited March 2013
2 Thank Nat_M77

• Hebrew first
  • Polish first
West Yorkshire, United Kingdom
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“Great ski area well maintained”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 10, 2013

Superb vast ski area, pistes well marked and piste map easy to understand. Good mix of slopes and great link to Les Arcs off the Mont Blanc blue. worth going over that side just for the easy cruisy Mont Blanc blue.

Hilversum, The Netherlands
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“La Plagne Ski Trip”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 7, 2013

I have enjoyed two trips to La Plagne this year. Amazing weather both times may contribute to my positive experiences!! There are loads of great blue runs which suited me as I am not the best skier. During my second trip, I had morning lessons with Oxygene which hugely increased my confidence and I happily ventured down red runs towards the end of the trip. We met up with several friends and agreed it is an ideal family resort. Our teenagers loved the sledge run near Colorado lift and the many snow parks. We stayed in a hotel so did not stumble across the shops until later in the week. There are quite a few supermarkets and bakers so it seems to cater towards apartment holidays too.

Halesowen, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Excellent Ski area”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2013

Fantastic ski resort and would go again. Recommend Paraski ski pass, covering all area even Les Arc, suit to immediate - expert skiers. Advice plan ahead before ski, subject to weather

Visited January 2013
Binfield, Berks
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Ideal Ski Base”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2013

We were a mixed party of 7 from kids right up to very experienced skiers. This was our second visit and the area really does have something for everyone. great to learn and also great to push your ability to its extremes.

We all did lessons ever morning with Oxygene and that works out great for all of us. the way the lifts link together means that really only Bellecote becomes the bottle neck even in half term.

really I can't fault it at all and the La Plagne area lift pass gives plenty of skiing options.