We visited the Sepia apartments in January 2012. They are at the bottom end of the villiage close to 4 lifts - 3 lifts you can ski down to from the Ski/boot room - the other lift you can ski to from the entrance to the apartments. We shared a room for 7 (4 of us).
Rooms were of a good size - 1 with a double bed - 1 with bunk beds - then there was the living room that had to large sofa/beds and a pullout bed. We did not need to use these. There was a good Microwave/grill, toaster, coffee maker, fridge, dishwasher and hob with 4 x rings. Plenty of utensils and plates etc. We had 2 x bathrooms - 1 with shower/wc (a little tired) /basin and 1 with bath and basin.
The living room had a large table that could seat 7 comfortably. TV had mainly French channels but it did have BBC1!
There was plenty of storage. On arrival sheets/bedding was not made and comes sealed plastic bags.
Our apartment was next to the ski room and therefore our balcony was on the piste! Could not have been closer to the slopes - at the end of the day we skied to the balcony and passed the skis over! The only negative was it was a bit of a treck to the villiage centre and to the supermarket.
Avoriaz s a lovely place - we would go back :-)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Residence "Easy Access to Slopes"A car-free resort in the heart of "Les Portes du Soleil"Chidren's and confirmed skiers' paradise ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pierre & Vacances Residence Sepia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pierre & Vacances Residence Sepia Hotel Avoriaz
- Pierre And Vacances Residence Sepia