“Excellent!!”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Redditch, United Kingdom
“Excellent!!”
Reviewed August 28, 2013 via mobile

Have been going to Avoriaz for 5 years! This is always our favourite place to eat. Perfect position in centre of town, fantastic food, great atmosphere!

• Visited February 2013

Copenhagen, Denmark
“Great Service, affordable good food”
Reviewed August 5, 2013

During my 2 weeks stay this summer, I have enjoyed the restaurant 3-4 times for dinner and have ordered as a take-a-way their daily offers for lunch. At each time, the service was very nice and friendly offering you at the end of the dinner the Local "Brandy". What surprised my guests and myself was the "entrepreneur and marketeer" approach (in a good sense) of the restaurant. They are active at making specialties and good food to attract the customer whether it is for lunch dinner or take-away versus most other restaurants (literally a few meters away) whom were waiting for the customer. We tried their fantastic roasted chicken and vegetable for take-a-way as well as their home paella (yummie)! Some evenings they had all you can eat of Mussels. We ate their with my family and we were 10 people and the food was very tasty, and the quantities were enough for the most hungry. My kids never seen a burger of this size in their whole lives!!

I strongly recommend the place, for their friendliness, the food, the prices (also for the wine). If I visit Avoriaz in the winter or the summer I will definitely eat there again (and more than once)

• Visited August 2013
london
“The best restaurant in Avoriaz time & time again”
Reviewed April 17, 2013

We have been going to Avoriaz for approx. 12 years and always visit this restaurant. We find the food faultless and well priced, the service impeccable and so friendly (so unusual for French restaurants) and the atmosphere just great. We have had almost everything on the menu by now and everything has always been 1st class. The wines are really good too and the prices are far more reasonable than other lower quality restaurants in the vicinity ( L'Intret = rip off) Only slight criticism is that they don't give you the free nibbles with your aperitif if you are English but just ask for them. Highly recommended restaurant

• Visited April 2013
Oslo, Norway
“Skiers Paradise”
Reviewed April 13, 2013

So you're hungry after a long skiing day, and you haven't reserved a table, and you come into this crowded place... where a wonderful servicecrew greets you saying everything will be allright in a little while, have a drink at the bar... Exactly so. I then talked my wife into sharing a cote-de boeuf, which was served perfectly "rare" for me, and then the kitchen re-cooked her part to achieve "au point". In the end, there was still too much of everything, so the kitchen provided a doggy bag. For desert, I can never resist a home-made blueberry tart... All of this and a nice Beaujolais at fair prices. Next time in Avoriaz, we will be right back.

• Visited April 2013
Woodbridge
“excellent food”
Reviewed April 9, 2013

really good quality food. very busy though and service a bit slow! however good value for money and wide choice to cater for all.

Visited February 2013