“One of the worst dining experiences of my life”
1 of 5 bubbles Review of Farniente Plage

Farniente Plage
Ranked #31 of 39 Restaurants in Les Issambres
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Welcome in Farniente Plage. Here, you can relax with our mattresses and our sunbeds, as well as lunch or diner with our restaurant. Our appetizers and dishes with European and Asian flavors will blow your taste buds. In an idyllic setting, you will be sure to have a good time !
Haywards Heath
“One of the worst dining experiences of my life”
Reviewed July 14, 2013

After having been to the neighbouring restaurant on this beach and enjoying a meal there we (wrongly) assumed that the food and value for money would be similar here. How wrong can you be? There is nothing wrong with it's location, right on the beach, but it was all downhill from there. My partner and I both ordered the Seabass and whilst this is never going to be a cheap option it was way overpriced. What's more it wasn't all that special, I was expecting more from this restaurant. The dessert I had was also one of the worst, a sort of deep fried chocolate pancake, too sweet even for me and I have a sweet tooth.Given that we had no starter and only one drink each and coffee, I thought that the €91.00 cost was totally unjustified.Not only that but the restaurant didn't accept credit cards so this bill had to be paid in cash. Crazy! One of the most expensive bills I have had to pay for what undoubtedly was one of the worst meals I have ever had anywhere. If you are in this area looking for places to eat, then go to the restaurant next door!

• Visited July 2013
2 Thank JustVisiting59

London, United Kingdom
“rubbish”
Reviewed July 13, 2013

Very poor, overpriced food. Fish was OK but pudding very disappointing. Didn't think the high price tag justified the food.

• Visited July 2013