“Fantastic week of activities ”
Review of Adventure Sports

Adventure Sports
Ranked #1 of 3 Tours in Cogolin
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Please note: We are not to be confused with a very similarly named company in the area that is not on Trip Advisor. Look for the company with the Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence, with Matt as the chief instructor. We offer water sports activity holidays including wakeboarding, waterskiing, kayaking, stand up paddleboarding, jet skiing, powerboating and snorkeling. Boat Charters and boat trips for small groups are also available. Please enquire or book online for daily activities, wakeboarding and waterski sets. Please, do not just turn up without a booking as we are very busy, pre-booking is essential! We guarantee you'll have an awesome time! Thanks.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed October 3, 2017 via mobile

I am just back from a week away with Adventure sports.... A big thanks to Matt and Andy for a fantastic week of wake boarding and fun activities. Matt goes out of his way to ensure you have a good week so that you can see and do everything possible!

We were up wake boarding early in the mornings and in the afternoons we were exploring the fab St Tropez markets, paddle boarding, Kayaking down Gorge du Verdon or discovering beautiful villages nearby and sampling the lovely Rose wine :)

I stayed in accommodation overlooking the Marine de Cogolin, the views from the balcony were gorgeous. The apartment was only a short walk to local amenities, restaurants, cafes and the local supermarket.

I'll definitely be back again next year for more wake boarding and to do my RYA boat licence training with Matt & the team at Adventure sports.

Thanks

in 7 reviews
"kayaking"
in 12 reviews

Reviewed September 26, 2017 via mobile

I had a fantastic week with Adventure st tropez we paddle boarded, wake boarded, kayaked, cycled. Visited some great places. It was a really social week. Matt did everything possible to make sure we enjoyed ourselves

Reviewed September 24, 2017 via mobile

I've just got back from an absolutely fun packed week in the sun with Matt and his lovely assistant Lucy. I booked last minute to escape the Bristol drizzle and I've had one of the best weeks ever.

You have the option of being collected from the airport which made it really easy to get to the destination in around 1.5 hours. I stayed in a basic but nice apartment on les Marines de Cogolan. The view over the harbourside from the balcony was stunning, especially the day we were gifted with a full rainbow! Sitting there with a glass of rosé and watching the men erm I mean boats go by, was a great way to relax as in the day the action never stopped....

The wakeboarding is the highlight though be prepared for an early start before the water gets too choppy with all the other boats in the water. Matt was very encouraging and patient and clearly gets so much joy from seeing people progress. I went from not being able to stand up at all on day one to riding one handed, riding switch, flying in and out of the wake and even getting a little bit of air! I was grinning from ear to ear! If you don't get on with it I believe you can try kneeboarding instead!

I just loved hanging out on the boat, watching everyone take their turn, helping with the ropes and learning boating terminology, though I think Lucy made up the Micky mouse knot!

I chose this holiday for the variety of activities on offer. We packed in standup paddle boarding, kayaking, a rather competitive game of mini golf, a market trip to st tropez, a couple of boat trips, and an afternoon exploring the picturesque Grimaud (ice creams are a must). The afternoon highlight of the week for me was Paddleboarding out to crocodile rock and snorkelling in clear water among hundreds of fish!

There is a day off in the week and I highly recommend asking to borrow a bike and riding on the cycle path to St Maxime! If you just want to relax you can chill out at the local beach and work on your tan!

In the evening there are plenty of places to go and eat, but if you want to save a bit of cash you can eat in. Gèant supermarket is not far and is a giant as the name suggests. We had a nice evening in with food, drinks, a game and lots of laughs! I thought Elvis was dead but apparently he is alive and kicking and has residency in the poshest campsite I've ever seen in Port Grimaud. Ask Matt, he loves him!

I think I need to lie down now and book another holiday to recover. I am a very very happy customer and want to go back tomorrow! If you love water sports, laughter and sunshine then do not hesitate to book with AST! You will not regret it! Merci Matt and Lucy!

1  Thank Mand2014163
Reviewed September 3, 2017 via mobile

Thanks to Matt and Gareth for all of your mentoring this week. My daughter loved learning to do 180's on the Omniaboard! Great evening out at Port Grimaud on our first night, arriving by boat to the restaurant made us feel like VIP's. We will definitely return again next year. A very memorable holiday!

Matt D, Owner at Adventure Sports, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2017

Thanks Caroline for the review :) It was good to see you and daughter out here, and some great skills shown on the Omnia board (and Sav actually progressed to 360s!). Hope to see you again :-)