“Incredible Experience”

Adventure Sports
Ranked #1 of 4 Tours in Cogolin
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Please note: We are not to be confused with a very similarly named company in the area that is not on Trip Advisor. Look for the company with the Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence, with Matt as the chief instructor. We offer water sports activity holidays including wakeboarding, waterskiing, kayaking, stand up paddleboarding, jet skiing, powerboating and snorkeling. Boat Charters and boat trips for small groups are also available. Please enquire or book online for daily activities, wakeboarding and waterski sets. Please, do not just turn up without a booking as we are very busy, pre-booking is essential! We guarantee you'll have an awesome time! Thanks.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed August 31, 2017 via mobile

We had an incredible experience with Adventure sports...Matt and the team cannot do enough for you as well as making you feel like a friend and not just a customer. If you are at all interested just don't hesitate....cannot recommend enough!

Matt D, Owner at Adventure Sports, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2017

Thanks Dan, was great to see you and Laura out here. You both smashed wakeboarding on your first attempt, which is very impressive! Hope to see you again :)

All reviews
in 7 reviews
"kayaking"
in 13 reviews

Reviewed August 29, 2017

My time with Adventure St Tropez was one of my favourite holiday experience's, I cant praise it enough!
The set up worked very well for me; morning wakeboarding whilst the water is nice and flat- I received great feedback on areas I needed to work on. Matt makes you feel very at ease, if you are ever nervous about getting into the water. Staff are very enthusiastic in seeing you progress over the week, you get a great 'feel good buzz' when you come out of the water after. Or if you are feeling brave and keen to try out a new trick on the board Matt is very eager to try and get you to reach your goal by the end of the week! We had a great laugh on some of the trick attempts, a few wipe outs and falls (a lot of water splashing!) which is all part of the fun :D

For the rest of the day Matt is flexible on what times to meet up to go and try out the next activity i.e. snorkelling, paddle boarding, kayaking, trips on the speedboat around the coast etc. And if you aren't feeling up for it that day you do have the luxury of the local swimming pool which is only 3Euros or you can always join the others but can relax on the boat instead :)

The kayaking and paddle boarding is a fun way to go and explore the coast line and Port Grimaud- there is also the option to go and explore Port Grimaud in the evening on the boat with a nice cold glass of wine. The area has a range of bars and restaurants (reasonably priced) to choose from which you can go and eat with the group or have a quiet one. Overall my experience with Adventure St Tropez was tremendous! Definitely be back again for another week. Thank you Adventure St Tropez!!

1  Thank macwilliammary
Matt D, Manager at Adventure Sports, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2017

Thank you macwilliammary (:D) for the kind review. It was awesome to have you out here. Another amazing week with everyone going BIG on the tricks! The mermaid photo (upload it if you get a chance) was magnifique. Hope to see you and friends out here again for some more fun :)

Reviewed August 28, 2017

I never thought I would be able to wake board, but I did, and I ended up absolutely loving it, grinning ear to ear in all the photos! Matt, who runs this great adventure activity business was so patient, and so great at providing the right instructions so that I managed to do all the activities and really, really enjoy myself. As did everyone else on the boat!

We had a fabulous afternoon on the boat safari, popping into St. Tropez, thoroughly enjoying the paddle boarding, as well as getting a bit more wake boarding in! The boat is a great place to spend an afternoon, And if your hat falls off, Matt will make sure you get it back (well, my sister and I got both our hats back!)

Matt understands the different people on his boat, and makes sure he tailors trips to suit what you want to do. We had a fantastic time, I can only recommend it to anyone wanting to do pop away for a few days, either on your own or with a few friends or family.

Thanks Helen. Was great to meet you and family. haha about the hats. I think that was 3 times we had to turn around to collect them on one boat trip! Funny :) Was an excellent week! Hope to see you again :)

Reviewed August 28, 2017 via mobile

Cannot say enough to recommend this adventure trip. This was the my return trip - having spent a week there last year. The variety of activities is really excellent - particularly enjoyed paddling around Port Grimaud but the highlight was most definitely trying out wake boarding and mastering it to some extent. Matt and Garett could not have been more patient and helpful and above all made it so much fun. Also had the nicest bunch of people on the trip - which made it all the more enjoyable. See ye next year

Hi Marie, thanks so much for your review, was great to see you out here on the second year on the bounce, and so awesome that you mastered wakeboarding! :) Hope to see you again next year - would be great to have the same crew out again as everyone got on so well!

See more reviews
Reviewed August 26, 2017 via mobile

I have just got home from a brilliant 6 days with Adventure St Tropez.

I travelled solo but was put at ease straight away after meeting my fellow solo travellers who all shared a mutual love of water sports.

Matt who runs the company was lovely and picked us up from the airport before showing us to our accommodation which was basic but had amazing views over the marina. There was also a lovely outdoor swimming pool near the apartment which could be used for €3 and had plenty of sun beds. The nearby beach was within walking distance too or a short boat ride across the marina.

Every morning was set aside for wakeboarding and the coaching provided by Matt and Gareth was second to none. I've wakeboarded at other places but have never had so much time and energy invested improving my boarding as here. The sea was never less than 23degrees and was beautiful and calm at that time of the day.

There was free time for those who wanted it at any stage if the trip but there was always an afternoon activity too. I spent the week kayaking, paddle boarding, snorkelling and swimming in the various beautiful bays around St Tropez.

Evenings were spent eating at one of the wide selection of restaurants at Cogolin Marina although the apartments do have small kitchens for those who prefer to eat in.

I highly recommend this holiday or even visiting them for the day if you are staying in the area to try out some of the wide selection of water sports they offer.

Matt D, Owner at Adventure Sports, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2017

Hi Danni, thank you for your review and kind comments :-) We had an absolute blast meeting you and the other solo travellers on that week, and are missing the fun now. Congratulations on winning the "Most Improved Wakeboarder" award too :-) Hope to see you down here again sometime again in the near future :-)