“Incredible fun in the sea and the sun!”
Review of Adventure Sports

Adventure Sports
Ranked #1 of 4 Tours in Cogolin
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Please note: We are not to be confused with a very similarly named company in the area that is not on Trip Advisor. Look for the company with the Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence, with Matt as the chief instructor. We offer water sports activity holidays including wakeboarding, waterskiing, kayaking, stand up paddleboarding, jet skiing, powerboating and snorkeling. Boat Charters and boat trips for small groups are also available. Please enquire or book online for daily activities, wakeboarding and waterski sets. Please, do not just turn up without a booking as we are very busy, pre-booking is essential! We guarantee you'll have an awesome time! Thanks.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed August 25, 2017 via mobile

This holiday was EXACTLY what I was looking for. I was a solo traveller searching for a new fun challenge and my experience was everything I hoped for and more. Matt ensured every day was filled with a new activity for our friendly group to enjoy. Each morning we would be taken out to the beautiful sea to have a wakeboarding session taught by Matt or his wakeboarding expert friend Gareth. They were patient and encouraging and by the end of the week I was up and wakeboarding with confidence! The rest of the days were spent kayaking, snorkelling, visiting the lovely town of St Tropez and SUPping. I even spotted a glamorous Joan Collins elegantly walking down the pretty French streets of St Tropez! Matt has a great sense of humour and makes everyone feel at ease- it felt like I was on holiday with a friend. I came back feeling like I had learnt a new skill, made some great friends and u forgettable memories. I would 100% recommened this trip to those of you who like being active, trying new things and meeting new people. I can't wait to go again in the near future!

Matt D, Owner at Adventure Sports, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2017

Hi Bex, thank you for your review. It was a pleasure to teach someone as enthusiastic, fun-loving and willing to "have a go" as you! :-) So much fun was had that week, that we're sad it's over! Hope to welcome you back another time soon! :-)

All reviews
in 7 reviews
"kayaking"
in 13 reviews

Reviewed August 22, 2017

We were welcomed to Marine de Cogolin with open arms and a warm and easy smile by Matt and his team. The professionalism and skill with which the wakeboarding/paddleboarding/cruising/general frolics were run allowed us to relax and really settle into having a phenomenally good time. Skimming along the waters of the Med with the wind whipping at my hair and the spray lashing at my face I felt freakin awesome.

Hi David, thank you so much for the great review! It's always a pleasure to meet such positive fun-loving people! Hope to see you all back another time soon :-)

Reviewed August 15, 2017 via mobile

Returned last week from an incredible trip with Adventure St Tropez. When my brother suggested a water-adventure holiday I was on board with the idea but little did I know how much I would absolutely love it! Matt and his friendly team couldn't have been more encouraging. Their excellent teaching meant I, as a completely inexperienced wakeboarder (with often questionable balance) was up and boarding on my first attempt! Throw in some paddle boarding, coastal exploration, adrenaline-fuelled boat journeys and a bucket load of laughter to make it an incredibly memorable holiday - I couldn't recommend more highly. Wish I was back! Thank you Adventure St Tropez!

Thanks Liz, was great to have you and your brothers and sister out. Such a fun week with a fun family :-) We wish you were back too! :-)

Reviewed August 12, 2017 via mobile

Amazing week wake boarding, kayaking, SUPing, snorkeling and boating with fantastic, fun team. Great boat, gear & tuition with great value for money - Matt ensures happy customers! THANK YOU!

Thank you Lisa, Martin and Ellie. We really enjoyed meeting you and taking you out for activities. We were very impressed to see our first stand up paddleboarding headstand of the season from Ellie. Would love to see you all again another time :-) Thank you for the photos too!

See more reviews
Reviewed August 2, 2017

Such an incredible holiday with a wicked variety of water sports. Being a complete beginner I really appreciated the unrivalled support/development from the AST team & I'm so happy with my progress in all of the activities. I think I may be addicted to wakeboarding now and I'd love to get a j et ski for commuting around Bristol harbour! I'm still determined to crack tricky yoga poses on a Paddle board too and will have to start saving for a holiday home in Port Grimaud (stunning location for kayaking - like a little Venice). I actually had a lifelong fear of the sea before I arrived, so it really has been a life changing experience for me which I'll never forget. Such a fun & friendly crew too, thanks a billion guys, you really made the holiday with your laid back and friendly approach to instructing and encouraging us to succeed. The extra finishing touches such as music on the boat and the prosecco sunset cruise definitely made you stand out from the rest. The location is fantastic on Cogolin marina & nearby beach, with a variety of cafes/restaurants/bars to enjoy in the evenings and shops/supermarket nearby for any groceries/souvenirs etc. Lots of other fun stuff in area too, I particularly enjoyed the crazy golf and the trip to St Tropez, not to mention the rock concert on the beach with fireworks. Such a perfect holiday, I'll definitely be back again and can't recommend highly enough. If you're considering this - just go for it I say! Ideal for a wide age range of any watersport ability, solo travellers, friends or families :-)

Hi Lucy, thank you for your review! It was great to have you out here (and of course, again after you wrote the review above!). Look forward to seeing you again in September too for more of the same! Your wakeboarding has improved so much since June, that you were the worthy winner of our second ever "Most Improved Wakeboarder" award :-)