“Production line eating”
Review of Buffalo Grill

Buffalo Grill
Ranked #23 of 32 Restaurants in Beaucouze
Reviewed July 29, 2018

The food here is good value if it is well prepared: and the menus can be exceptional value on a good day. This is just as well, because the premises are tired (as are the staff!), and it isnot a particularly pleasant environment. Service was slow, although thestaff are pleasant enough: it's just that there are not enough staff.

Date of visit: July 2018
Write a reviewReviews (227)

Reviewed June 17, 2018 via mobile

We stopped in for dinner after we rolled into town. It’s very close to our hotel. The restaurant is very busy. We waited 20 minutes for a table. The menu is mostly steak but does chicken and ham. They have a very big dessert menu! The food was good.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed August 10, 2017

I was here solo , after a busines trip, must say the outside place is amazing, you can see it from the street and this is what happend, I saw, I must go.
Well I got a beef and I m not saisfield, it was rare that I asked for a medium and too fast (5 minutes after the order I had steak on the table) and frankly the quality of meat not soo good.
Wonderfull location for family

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed March 23, 2016

the food was fantastic and there is plenty of choice and good offers available and they have a kids and teenager menu. the staff are very helpful and friendly and place has a great atmosphere.

Date of visit: March 2016
Reviewed September 13, 2015

If you're in this town drop in for a great Tapas meal, the service was good and the waiter Teo was absolutely great, the house wine was certainly worth its 13.80 price.
The restaurant set right on the harbour had the freshest of fish ever; I guess it would be a great venue for dinner as the building has a large dining room. There was nothing negative I can say about the experience.

Date of visit: September 2015