“Superb”

Cuisines: French
Good for: Local cuisine, Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed April 12, 2013

The restaurant was more than we expected, it was in fact so nice you don't really want to tell anyone else about it! The food was great, service excellent and overall truly excellent.
We visited midweek and there were not many visitors, but we were told that at weekends the local French people would occupy all the tables.
Certainly a place to go back to!

2  Thank Tineke53

Reviewed April 8, 2013

We came in on a freezing February day to a very welcoming hostess, cozy atmosphere, delicious food and a desire to return for another meal as soon as possible. The hostess really made the experience - allowing us to practice our French, making excellent food and wine suggestions, being accommodating over food allergies and even pointing out the place where the excellent chevre we had as an appetizer came from (so we could pick some up to take home). Can't recommend highly enough!

1  Thank StephanieGJ
Reviewed April 6, 2013

Had a fantastic meal here tonight. Escargots with steak and home made creame brûlée. My. Wife had foie gras with the pork dish and a pear desert. The service was so good. The waitress was fantastic and I swear I would have licked my plate for the main but as we were in a restaurant I decided against. The chef made an appearance and I told him how fab it all was. Local beers were fantastic too. It's surroundings were fantastic. A great vibe about this place. We went for the 23 euro menu and were spoilt for choice. Can't wait to come back. Totally yummy.

1  Thank 681JohnA681
Reviewed April 5, 2013

The three of us so enjoyed a spectacular meal at le Belle Epoque - the ambience, the quality of food, the wine and the superb welcome. my scallops and duck were perfection, the steak was perfect and the porc amazing. the Escargots were wonderful and as for the desserts - again with such artistic delight. I shall be coming again on a girlie trip!!!

2  Thank 787sallys
Reviewed April 1, 2013

Is is a wonderful restaurant. Great food, a lovely wine list, and above all, excellent service. This is what French restaurants should all be like in a perfect world.

1  Thank Oversetter