Ibis Paris Poissy
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Restaurant
  • Bar/Lounge
View Hotel
Campanile Saint Germain En Laye(Saint-Germain-en-Laye)
All reviewsrer stationone nightroissybedproximityparisfacilities

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled on business
A TripAdvisor Member
Alicante
Reviewed January 3, 2011

Very nice re-furbished rooms on first floor -top quality for an IBIS!

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed November 29, 2010

I stayed there one night during a business trip to PSA, the hotel is located in front of the headquarter. There is parking available for charge, but there are also the train and bus station just around the corner.
The rooms look quite old and it smelled like smoke although it should have been a non-smoking room, the bathroom is quite small and old.
There is free internet available by WiFi.
The continental breakfast is good for french standard, nothing was missing.
For business trips it's located perfectly, but for private stays there should be some better offers because the price was quite high.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed November 10, 2010

This hotel was VERY nice and clean. My husband and I went for our one year anniversary. The view was beautiful and it was very close to the mall. If you do the tour buses one of the stops is very close to the hotel so you can just hop on there and not get a taxi. There room servious for food was not good. it was more of a T.V Dinner. Rooms were very nice.

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 18, 2010

I had a one night stay here on business mid-week. Although we found the hotel very easily we couldn't find the way in to the car park. We couldn't park outside as it was a bus lane so we circled the area 3 times before one of us got out and walked to the reception area. The recptionist explained that we had to drive up to some large green doors and press the intercom so that they could open the doors to allow us in. This is quite good from a security point of view but there could have been some better signage telling us of this.
Check in was very easy, made more so by the receptionist speaking English which although I can usually get by with some difficulty in French made things a lot better.
They did not require us to swipe a card which I find is the norm now for hotels.
We were very early and although the roomsweren't ready they allowed us drop our bags there and get on our way.
On our return I found the room to be very clean and comfortable. The bathroom although quite small was very good and the shower was quite strong.
The only downside to this hotel is the proximity to the bus and train station. Although the buses didn't bother me I was up at about the time they started running in earnest I would think that if you are on that side of the hotel and wanted a lie in you'd be disturbed. The trains that stopped at the station were the same. I was however woken a couple of times during the night by the high speed trains rushing through. If you do stop here trya nd get a room away from the back of the hotel. The service in the bar was good although a bit expensive even compared to English prices.
Breakfast was excellent and varied. I really enjoyed it, making a couple of return visits to the buffet bar and it was only 7.50 euros.
The only other minor comment was that I couldn't find any wireless internet.
All in all, apart from the train noise I found this hotel quite good for the price (85euros). I did notice that there were lower prices for different rooms, I suspect that this is probably based on room size and not position as I was on the noisier side of the hotel.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled on business