“Just what I needed”

Ranked #17 of 78 Restaurants in Poissy
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 21, 2017 via mobile

After a long trip from Manchester and through the Parisian traffic I was grateful to find this delightful little restaurant.

Despite having no booking I was shown straight to a table.

I ordered scallop of veal served with spaghetti followed by the cheese board.

The food was served in good time and was delicious.

I'm very pleased I stumbled across this little restaurant and I would definitely return.

Date of visit: June 2017

Reviewed June 20, 2017 via mobile

Having eaten here before on a previous visit we went back over all the other choices. Unfortunately whilst the decor is modern and enticing and the menu pretty good the service was really poor.

We had a long wait, repetitive requests for all and sundry and then having counted out the cash in front of the waiter he proceeded to chase us down the road to tell us we were short on the bill.

My friends went back the next night and experienced no real difference In the standard of service.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed May 24, 2017

Here you can buy pizza, pasta, etc, and the quality sounds good.
The place is very clean and cosy, the staff is welcoming.
But the service can be very SLOWWWWW.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed February 9, 2017

I've been here twice - tried a salad and risotto, which where both delicious! Also the wines served there are very good. Definitely a nice place to go with friends or a romantic dinner.

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed July 31, 2016

On Sunday 98% of Poissy's restaurants seem to close down but for hungry tourists there is no other option than to find the 2% that are open. Soprano was and it was a delightful experience! Despite being very full and hectic, we were greeted at the door, showed to a table, received menus and ordered drinks within the first 10 minutes. For dinner both of us ordered beef tartars' which were superb, not only you got to mix your beef as you wanted but immediately we were also offered ketchup, tabasco and a replacement for our pepper shaker which wasn't working. Unfortunately the waiter forgot our 1L of Pellegrino but quickly got it when we kindly reminded him about the lack of water. The food was very tasty, bonus point for side salad having some texture and flavor. After we ordered desserts, pannacotta and chocolate calzone, which were both divine. Tall cappuccinos' to finish the good evening. Very good, kind and fast service, one of our waiters spoke excellent English and the other one wasn't far behind! Recommended!

Date of visit: July 2016