“Great afternoon out”

Aquarium du Perigord Noir
Ranked #3 of 13 things to do in Le Bugue
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Open-air fresh-water aquarium with over 6000 fish in 3 million liters of water.
Reviewed September 24, 2012

This is a noce aquarium, lots of interesting exhibits and the chance to get hands on my feeding them too! Some good reptile/snake exhibits as well. We all enjoyed the afternoon there.

Reviewed September 9, 2012

We were staying near by and heard about this attraction and we were not disappointed, for the price it was worth it, especially when you look at what you pay in the UK. I went with my girlfriend, Brother and Nephew, my nephew loved all the fish and especially enjoyed the reptile part where he got to touch a snake, ok I enjoyed that part too. Also we enjoyed seeing a man in a scuba tank cleaning the glass.

Reviewed September 4, 2012 via mobile

Expensive and not as interesting as I was hoping. Lots of colourless fish which my 2 year old found most boring. The reptile section is better.

Reviewed July 31, 2012

It was very. very hot when I visited so that might influence my opinion but I found this a bit overpriced at over €10 per person. If you were really interested in fish then it would be fanastic, but for the casual visitor there wasn't enough to it to make it feel really worth the money.

Reviewed July 24, 2012

A little over 10 euros per adult was not worth the money for the exhibits in the Aquarium. The fish and reptiles were stunning, but it was a shame a lot of the tanks were over crowed, needed cleaning and some leaked. The poor electric eel didn't have room to turn around, the tank was far too small. The insect area was just data on a hanging sheet to read without any exhibits. Nice coffee shop. the gift shop needs aircon, far too hot, plus the things for sale are not very exciting. Didn't bother with the golf, at just over 7 euros was a bit cheeky.