Chateau d'Isenbourg towers on a hill over the small typical Alsatian village of Rouffach, which is quite charming in its own right. Easily discernible from Route 83 as you approach, day and night. and a weave thru town from the highway back to the top of the hill. Nice views from there. The staff was very friendly and accommodating; the bedrooms a bit worn out; queens only, and not the modern comfort mattress. Shower in the tub combo in the small bathroom. The non-included buffet breakfast at 20 EU was nice, but overpriced. The restaurant was also nice with good, not great, food. Pretty setting, and was quite busy with couples on the weekend. Rouffach is a little off the beaten path from the more "in-play" sights of Ribeauville, Riquewihr, Colmar and Illhausern, all of which are about 15-20km north on the 83.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Restaurant & Spa on the wine trail of Alsace, between Colmar and Mulhouse. 41 rooms of character, swimming pools ind. & out., sauna, hammam and Jacuzzi. Panoramic view. Excellent gastronomy and quality of service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Chateau d'Isenbourg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau d`Isenbourg Hotel Rouffach
- Chateau d Isenbourg Colmar