I stayed two nights at the Chateau d'Isenbourg as part of a Backroads cycling trip. It is a wonderful hotel, gracious and comfortable. My room was spacious and thankfully air conditioned. There is both an outside and indoor pool - although I did not have time for a swim. Breakfast was served in the main restaurant with plenty of choices for everyone. I enjoyed the veranda/bar that looked over the city of Rouffach. All in all a very pleasant stay and a nice place to relax after a day of cycling.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Restaurant & Spa on the wine trail of Alsace, between Colmar and Mulhouse. 41 rooms of character, swimming pools ind. & out., sauna, hammam and Jacuzzi. Panoramic view. Excellent gastronomy and quality of service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Chateau d'Isenbourg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau d`Isenbourg Hotel Rouffach
- Chateau d Isenbourg Colmar