“The wedding of my dreams...”
Review of Ma-Joly

Ma-Joly
Ranked #3 of 79 Restaurants in Tuban
Good for: Large groups, Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Such an enchanted setting with a magnificient backdrop of the Indian Ocan makes Ma Joly a special destination for those seeking an intimate and unique place.
Reviewed September 21, 2016

My husband and I were married here in September 2016 and were blown away by the level of detail that the staff put into every single aspect of our ceremony and reception. Everything I asked for was exactly how I wanted it..and much much more. Planning this wedding from NZ I didn't really know what to expect but the whole day far exceeded every one of my expectations. The onsite wedding coordinator Tammy was amazing and nothing was too much trouble. I had originally planned to use and MP3 for our reception music but the night before our wedding we came across a band we really loved who were available to play at our wedding. I asked Tammy on the morning of our wedding if there was anyway we could completely change the set up and get amps and equipment to incorporate a band and without hesitation she said it wouldn't be a problem at all. My reception set up and lighting was even more beautiful than I had ever imagined, the wait and bar staff so helpful and pleasant and the food divine...not to mention that you are having this spectacular party while the sun is setting on the beach with a dancefloor and stunning lighting...its fair to say we all had the most amazing night and one we will never forget. To Tammy and all of the team at Ma Joly and Sandi Phala...from the bottom of our hearts we thank you for making this a day every girl dreams of xx

3  Thank Julia B

Reviewed August 3, 2016 via mobile

Huge thanks to Agit and the professional staff at Ma Jollys for making our family celebration for our two daughters 18th and 21st birthdays a memorable one. The most beautiful setting for 14 people and a toddler was set on the beach with gorgeous light decoration above the table. Agit had a plan b in case of rain but luckily we didn't need it. The food was 4 course with 3rd course choice of Barramundi, Beef or Chicken, all cooked to perfection. Lastly the two frangipani cakes for our daughters were beautiful and with the staff singing happy birthday finished our evening perfectly. Agit also helped us in requiring a professional photographer to capture family pictures on the beach and sunset photos. The pictures are amazing ..!

1  Thank Tracy S
Reviewed July 31, 2016

Ma Joly, located in the vicinity of Sandi Phala Resorts on German Beach in Tuban, Bali. Only 10 minutes from Bali International Airport and 10 minutes walk, aong the coast, from the Discovery Mall in Kuta.

I had breakfast here and their egg-bennedict is super delicious. To sit and enjoy sunset at Ma Joly is breath taking. It is a perfect spot and facility for a wedding party; awesome location for newlywed honeymoon spot.

Reviewed July 31, 2016

The setting right on the beach, with small tents and a larger dining area, is spectacular. The gentle breezes off the ocean really added to the ambiance. But it's not just a wonderful setting. The food is beautifully presented and delicious. Try the chocolate lava cake for dessert - it's worth every minute of the wait.

1  Thank flaphoto
Reviewed July 22, 2016

We were pleasantly surprised at this restaurant. Everything is perfect. Situated on the beach side, the ambience creates a homely feeling with simple and yet elegant decoration. The staff are professional and the food cooked to perfection and presented in the best possible way. Our dinner was a beautiful experience, with the lamb cutlets and the prawns being both fresh and tasty. If you order mineral water you need to tell the staff if you want it cold. Otherwise they will bring you a bottle at room temperature (around 32 degrees).
The toilets are the cleanest we have seen in Bali with beautiful phalaenopsis orchids everywhere.

1  Thank Chris B