Tripadvisor
Post
Inbox
Search
1,465 results
All reviews international terminal rooftop bar direct access ngurah rai airport late flight between flights short walk checking in convenient location transit stay short stay stayed one night breakfast was included definitely stay here again comfy bed welcome drink egg station
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My flight was cancel late in the evening, than the airline assist me to stay at Novotel bali Airport. Really convenience place to stay. Efficient check in process. Room very clean and nice dinner. Very recomended

Trip type: Traveled on business
NovotelBaliAirport, Manajer Kantor Depan at Novotel Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear 49jeksp,

We would like to start by thanking you for your stay with us at Novotel Bali Ngurah Rai Airport.
We highly appreciate you for taking the precious time as to provide your experience during your stay with us.It is with a great pleasure that we have accepted your compliments toward us. Your satisfaction is the best reward for our staff to strive the best quality of service.

I will share your comment to all the staff. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement for them and all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Looking forward to your welcoming you on your next visit.

Reviewed January 19, 2020

Great hotel with all the facilities start from friendly staff,confortable room,great breakfast and convenient location. The staff is very attentive,the room is very clean and comfortable and the breakfast is much option

• Trip type: Traveled on business
NovotelBaliAirport, Manajer Kantor Depan at Novotel Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear Adityaaapr,

Thank you so much for your generous review and for staying with us at Novotel Bali Airport

We are thrilled that you loved your time here, it was our pleasure to welcome you. It is wonderful to note that you were able to take full advantage of our highlighted facilities, which met your expectations. At Novotel, we pride ourselves on offering our guests the very best in service and accommodations and I am glad to see that this was reflected during your stay.

Your recommendation is greatly appreciated and we cannot wait for you to return in the future.

Yours Sincerely,

Reviewed January 15, 2020

I found it difficult to find this hotel upon exiting immigration with just airport hotel signs which led me outside and exhausted by the time I arrived at reception. Everything from this point on was wonderful. Except I used their VERY expensive fixed rate driver to go to Nusa Dua 11kms away, no sooner were we through the tolls I was told there was so much traffic the normal way but for another 40000k he could take me the toll road.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
NovotelBaliAirport, Manajer Kantor Depan at Novotel Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 17, 2020

Dear Safari28067329735,

Greetings from Novotel Bali Ngurah Rai Airport
Thank you for your recent feedback about your stay here with us. We are glad that you enjoy our wonderful hotel.
Nevertheless, please allow me to express our sincerely apologize about the experience that did not live up your expectation.

Reviewed January 14, 2020 via mobile

I needed one night accommodation before continuing on my journey. Standard rooms were not available so I had to book an executive room which cost about US$130.
I was outraged to discover that this tariff did not include breakfast.

Trip type: Traveled on business
NovotelBaliAirport, Manajer at Novotel Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 17, 2020

Dear Paul B,

Greetings from Novotel Bali Ngurah Rai Airport..

Regret to hear your feedback regarding your recent stay with us. On your last minute booking, the standard room was not available and the rate we offer you is exactly the same of Executive room we upload to the website. Our executive room provide you more facilities such as free mini bar, and access to our Premier Lounge which is you even can explore more the experience of Afternoon Tea and Cocktail hours at complimentary.

We are located at the most prime area and the guest can easily access all Terminal of Ngurah Rai Airport. At this stage we are really surprise on your feedback about the room rate, while most of our guest were enjoyed our hotel at value for money. We would appreciate an opportunity to communicate with you via email or a call, at your most convenient time, for further assistance into your concerns and to find a way to regain your trust in us.

I can be reached at rdm@novotelbalingurahraiairport.com and I remain at your service should you wish to contact me directly!

Sincerely

Indra Semara
Room Division Manager

Reviewed January 12, 2020

Great for when you are transiting in the airport. I did notice however they have reduced the amount of water in the rooms. we are unable to drink the tap water. I had 2 connecting rooms with 4 people we were given 2 small bottles of water. one of which was just enough to make 2 cups of tea. We used to get 2 big bottles of water in each room ???

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
NovotelBaliAirport, Manajer Kantor Depan at Novotel Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 13, 2020

Dear StuartH2308,

Greetings from Novotel Bali Ngurah Rai Airport
Thank you for your recent feedback about your stay here with us. We are glad that you are happy with our great hotel location.
Nevertheless, please allow me to express our sincerely apologize for the mineral water supply that did not meet your expectation.