“Great price, 5 minutes to airport, good service”
Review of Bali Prani Hotel

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Bali Prani Hotel
Ranked #13 of 20 Hotels in Tuban
Taipei, Taiwan
“Great price, 5 minutes to airport, good service”
Reviewed February 16, 2011

My wife, cousin, 20 month old son, and I stayed for 1 night to fly out the next morning and it could not have been any closer to the airport as it was only a 5 minute drive. The staff were very helpful and quick in replying to my emails in booking the 2 bedroom cottage and arranging our van to the airport that was half the price of a regular taxi. The pool was nice and clean and perfect for us and our son, and the wifi worked pretty well. It's not elegant and the rooms are a bit old but you can't beat the price especially if you want to be close to the airport and the service is very good.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled with family
5 Thank Anthony I

Couples
Business
Reviewed June 10, 2010

We are just arrived last night for missing our flight back to Jakarta, it was recommended by a taxi driver who drove us to Seminyak, where we stayed before and unfortunately rooms were full at that former hotel. I choosed this for its location, since we are going back home today so its better to find a budget hotel near airport. Good things about this hotel is its quick check-in, cleanliness of room, soft towel and blanket ( can't go to sleep well if blanket isn't soft n comfort), traditional pool view in front of our deluxe room, and we can use its sister hotel Harris facilities. Their spa is avarage, but for the last day in Bali, which we don't wanna spend our time walking to much, is good since it lies next door. What isn't simply our best hotel choices is they don't provide breakfast for the price ( $ 47), we hv found much better hotel at Kuta with same facilities but lower price and include breakfast. Won't complaining much but this is quiet a relax place to stay if you missed your flight and wanna save some bucks for its distance from airport. Overall, we will choose this hotel again if our 1st priority hotels are full booked

• Stayed February 2011
1 Thank travellingsons
Darwin, Australia
Reviewed February 4, 2010

A last minute trip to Bali with Family & Friends resulted in me finding this hotel on the web. Initially I was hesitant to book it as I had never heard of it and there was little information available about it, however I took a gamble as at the end of the day really it'sjust somewhere to sleep and I see no reason to spend big bucks just for that.

The hotel is literally 5 minutes from the airport, but around 15 minutes by taxi to Kuta, more to Legian. It seems to be in a transition period, its currently administered by The Harris Kuta Hotel next door, I'm guessing they have recently bought it. It was very quiet whilst we were there but it was low season.

Check in was very quick, we were in our rooms within 5 minutes of arrival. The rooms were clean, had everything we needed and everything worked. There was a small swimming pool which was well maintained. The staff were always friendly and nothing ever seemed to much trouble.

Breakfast is served in The Harris Hotel next door (just 5 minutes) and is a buffet style affair with a good selection.

If you want to stay in the middle of everything then you might feel a bit out of the way here, but taxis are everywhere and its only around IDR15000 to Kuta Square, otherwise if you can deal with that and are simply just looking for somewhere functional that works then you should not have any problems here.

There is free wifi which whilst worked, was a bit slow but that is not uncommon for Indonesia.

The rate I paid was very reasonable for the facilities and I'd happily reccomend it or stay again next time I'm in Bali.

• Stayed February 2010, traveled with family
1 Thank hz88
Also consider these accommodations in or near Tuban
HARRIS Hotel Tuban
Hilton Garden Inn Bali Ngurah Rai Airport
Bali Ra Airport Hotel
Bali Ra Airport Hotel
#11 of 20 in Tuban

Been to Bali Prani Hotel? Share your experiences!