Permata Kuta Hotel by Zeeti International
Ranked #9 of 23 Hotels in Tuban
Reviewed June 1, 2013

A well maintained and clean hotel, a reasonably long walk to the beach and kuta's restaurant strip. My only disappointment was before checking in, I was assured there was wifi access. The wifi didn't work the whole time I was there. Despite telling the reception staff, it did not seems they made any effort to fix this. My business was done in the Black Canyon cafe in the Discovery Mall.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed May 31, 2013

We stayed one night after a late night arrival 11pm the bar was closed but was kindly opened again till we went to bed at 1.30am with no problem. The rooms were clean comfortable and had everything we required.Breakfast was wide and varied and the staff provided excellent service would highly recommend this hotel for an overnight stopover or longer as the rates were very cheap compared to Australian hotels and the service and staff were faultless a lovely place to stay.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank bruce513
Reviewed May 24, 2013

Went to this great little hotel in Tuban the first night of our holiday in Bali and can say that it was a wonderful experience for my whole family the driver was waiting at the airport for us and after being hit with the heat and the craziness of the airport was a oasis to get in the airconditoned bus and then when we got to the hotel everyone single one of the staff went out of their way to make us feel like we were at home even getting us in on a surprise birthday cake for the manager - rooms were decent size big comfy beds and nice and clean. Had a wonderful sleep and then next morning breakfast buffet with egg station was really good - special thanks to Intan and Bagus (hope spelling is correct) and would definitely recommend this hotel for short stays - thanks again and will be back :)

Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank johnsy59
Reviewed April 23, 2013

This 3-star hotel really goes the extra mile for you. The hotel is conveniently located minutes from the airport and I stayed here for a night when I arrived in Bali. The airport pickup was right there waiting for me when I got to the front area, sign in hand, just as arranged. In the morning, I was pleased to find the breakfast buffet quite adequate for varied vegetarian choices. I checked out the next morning and arranged a ride myself to Ubud from a taxi out front, rather than the hotel ride, although the hotel offered to book it for me. I just like to support the locals when I can. Returning from Ubud five days later, I checked in for my second overnight stay reservation until my departure for home in the morning, and on the desk in my room was a nice note from the hotel welcoming me back by name. I came back to Tuban from Ubud after a grueling healing session with a traditional healer that same morning. Checked into my room at Aston Inn exhausted, oiled up and grotty; I just wanted rest, a shower and to eat in my room, however the room service menu was not as fleshed out as the buffet for veg choices. I called room service, who connected me to the restaurant, and I asked them if I could just have some rice and vegetables sent to my room, although there was nothing like that on the menu. No problem. The meal was delivered promptly, and, I was happy to discover, delicious. I had a couple of small issues also that were taken care of immediately. I always stay at 3-star hotels, and can say that on my next trip to Bali I will be a return customer. Friendly, helpful staff, and any issues you may have are resolved promptly, no questions asked. You can't ask for better service.

Room Tip: My room was by the pool, but since I got back late in the day and was only staying a night, it wasn...
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
4  Thank sandyg4
Reviewed April 20, 2013

aston tuban as great as a big hotel. all the people who works in so friendly and warm. Good for business stay. Great hotel in a great prices, nice to be at aston tuban inn. which is this hotel nearby to any place to go......beach, shopping centre, minimarket, etc

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
3  Thank liavienata
Reviewed April 19, 2013

The first time I came to this hotel. I think it will get the same experience with another hotel in its class. but it was different, there are other things that make me come back again to this hotel. the service, a comfortable atmosphere, close to where souvenirs, and also the airport. Another thing that makes it convenient is the arrangement of the rooms that make us like their own home.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
3  Thank yudhis t
Reviewed April 11, 2013

My fiance and I checked in to Aston Tuban Inn after recommendation by our Dive company Aquamarine. We arrived on a late night flight and the hotel provides free pick up at the airport. Our names clearly displayed so it was easy to locate and our pick up driver was very helpful in helping us with our baggage. The hotel's pick up van is spacious and the journey took only about 10 - 15 mins to get from the airport to the hotel. The check in process was quick as it was already midnight. We booked the standard room but got a free upgrade to the suite room no 100 which has pool access too. In the morning, we had to leave at 7 am for our dive trip and we requested to have our breakfast taken away and the staff was kind enough to prepare take away boxes for us with anything from the buffet spread, which we had noodles, omelette and croissant to go. It is a lot better than other hotels as I've heard some hotels prepare only sandwiches for breakfast takeaways. Although we only stay there for a day, it was indeed a pleasant and comfortable stay and we would definitely return when we are back in Bali.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank VanessaL55
Also consider these accommodations in or near Tuban
The Radiant Hotel and Spa Kuta
#77 of 252 in Kuta
HARRIS Hotel Tuban
HARRIS Hotel Tuban
#5 of 23 in Tuban

Been to Permata Kuta Hotel by Zeeti International? Share your experiences!