See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 2, 2018 via mobile

A wonderful little hotel with a beautiful swimming pool. Very close to the airport. Walking distance to many eateries. Taxis are readily available to take you anywhere. Staff are very friendly. Rooms come with breakfast. Highly recommended!

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed July 15, 2018

We booked 2 rooms and they put us really far from each other and totally different room type even if we booked same exact rooms online. The hotel is really hard to find, our driver have to ask some locals for the location and there are no restaurants nearby so you should bring your food before checking in or go on resto hunting right after check in. They don't have restaurant, they have a kitchen, but only available for breakfast. We had a very early flight the next day and they don't offer shuttle, we have to find our own ride. Good thing grab car is available in the area. Only good thing maybe is the pool.

Room tip: 1st floor room facing the pool
Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed May 25, 2018 via mobile

We stay here during our vacation two weeks ago.
Advantage:affordable price, good room, having good pool,near to kuta (i like to stay in kuta, especially near to airport and tuban beach)
Disadvantage: the access road is only one car, the hotel management did not have good coordination with red doorz and the internal management did not have the same understanding of its policy regarding price and extended time

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed May 17, 2018

I booked this hotel about 8 months ago expecting a room with a view which descriptions of the room as per what I have booked on booking.com. But on arrival the room allocated is not what I expect, no view, no sofa, small size, hot water not working, hair dryer not working. And I know that hotel does not give the original room that I have booked (SUITE ROOM)
I sent an email via booking.com and they said that they downgrade my room because I booked cheap price and that is not my fault. If the hotel not happy with my booking should contact me or cancel my booking.
However, I informed to a receptionist that hair dryer not working on 12/5/18 and please fix tomorrow but staffs do not pay attention, Just fix it after booking.com contact them on 14/5/18 and the staff left an electric wire like ironically

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed April 27, 2018 via mobile

First of all unless you want to be located in the middle of no where with nothing but tiny dead end roads and paths of rubbish do not stay here.
The staff were lovely and helpful on our arrival and we got showed to our room and help with the backpacks being carried up the stairs. As soon as we got into the room the smell was AWFUL and that is no exaggeration, the air con hadn’t been on and the smell was beyond stale. There were so many ants and bugs crawling all over the floors and in the sink (see photos). The walls were filthy and there was mould and holes in the ceiling. No cold bottled water was provided and the bed sheets looked like they hadn’t been washed in weeks.
When we politely asked for a refund it obviously wasn’t acceptable and they could only offer us a new room which by then we had already booked another hotel. The whole hotel just felt dirty and run down and the area it’s located in is so remote.

Date of stay: April 2018