“Gede served Great Service Ever!!!”

Bali Island Adventure Tour
Ranked #3 of 20 Tours in Tuban
More attraction details
Owner description: It is our utmost priority to ensure that you have a safe, pleasurable & enjoyable Bali Trip.We make your enquiry and planning one is easy & smooth. Your tour is tailor made therefore you will not be rushed through the tour. The only trouble we will give is lots of time to day dream about the wonderful of Bali.
Reviewed November 22, 2013

Me and my friends was accompany by Gede last month.. And it was so excited!!
Our holiday moment was running pretty well and we've come back to our country with happy also!
We're highly recommended to use Bali Island Adventure Tours!! Especially Gede, He already arrange anything for us and never hesitate to make us happy with every single great service that he given to us..
Thanks Gede!! You're more than a tour guide for us!!

And we will definitely calling Gede again when we return to Bali! Soon..!

Reviewed November 21, 2013

bali island adventure tour is the best tour place you could ever go to I would recommend this place to ant1 and everyone, Gede is such a great friendly, caring and helpful person and will always give u a cheap price. Have had soo much fun everytime I go to bali going with gede and I would never go with any1 else, so don't book with any1 else but this amazing tour guide, Bali island adventure tours its number 1 :)

1  Thank Dannielle F
Reviewed November 10, 2013 via mobile

gede is a very helpful person.. and explain all the places with a detail...

you can enjoy your bali's trip with full happiness..

just book gede and you will get a wonderfull trip..

1  Thank benedicttagigy
Reviewed November 8, 2013

I cannot highly recommend Gede and his team enough he goes above and beyond to make your holiday a memorable one .We have been going to him for 3 years now and he has never let us down .We have been white water rafting ...water sports ...safari ...turtle island and so much more ,,The dolphin experience was amazing .Gede's English is great and his knowledge never ending .We always learn something new or discover a new place with gede..He is always willing to help you understand the Balinese ceremonies and way of life .Also he passes forward and helps the orphanage in his village something I will be doing with him hopefully next visit in January .He will become a part of your family as he has ours and lots of other travellers.
Highly Recommended.

1  Thank Sally V
Reviewed November 7, 2013

I go to bail on a regular basis and each time my family and I ask Gede to organise our trips. Without fail we always have a holiday to remember because of the trips Gede recommends and organises for us. Nothing we ask for is to small or to big and he is always happy to help with anything and he always makes him self available to you. Over the years he has become part of our Bali family. We enjoy seeing him as much as anything. He is very trustworthy and honest and there is no comparison when it comes to some one organising your tours and trips. He will always try to get you the best deals on what ever you want to do. All the trips we have done have been booked and organised through Gede without any dramas. Gede is the best!! :)

2  Thank kelly c