“Best tour guide”

Bali Island Adventure Tours
Ranked #2 of 17 Tours in Tuban
More attraction details
Owner description: It is our utmost priority to ensure that you have a safe, pleasurable & enjoyable Bali Trip.We make your enquiry and planning one is easy & smooth. Your tour is tailor made therefore you will not be rushed through the tour. The only trouble we will give is lots of time to day dream about the wonderful of Bali.
Gosford, New South Wales, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best tour guide”
Reviewed September 12, 2013

We were highly recommended to use Bali Island Adventure Tours & we couldn't have been happier. Gede & Komang were honest, very informative & fun to travel with. We had a wonderful time & have no hesitation in recommending them to anyone travelling to Bali. We will definitely be calling them when we return. We are counting down the days

Visited April 2013
1 Thank Matt D

Perth, Australia
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Gede is a Great Tour Guide & Friend :)”
Reviewed September 2, 2013

Gede and his team are really fantastic . They are always happy to help and make your holiday fun and enjoyable and always give a great price. They are always prompt and willing to help in any way they can. I found with Gede and his team that they spoke really good English which really helped. I have recommended a lot of my friends to Gede and they too have been extremely happy with his services and staff. I have known Gede for 3yrs and he is always been there to help make our holiday fun and very enjoyable , its always nice when I come to Bali Knowing that my friend Gede is there at the airport waiting to pick us up with his happy smile. I Highly recommend Bali Island Adventure Tour Day Tours, you'll never be disappointed with Gede and his team they are, Fun ,Happy, trust worthy, very knowledgeable of all things in Bali, and always wanting to assist in making your holiday a memorable one. Thanks again Gede and team see you all again soon. :)

Visited July 2013
2 Thank Mandy g
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“GEDE IS THE MOST AWESOME TOUR GUIDE”
Reviewed August 30, 2013

Gede is a tour guide with loads of experience and knowledge Gede and his team will always ensure that you get the most out of your tour Gede is well spoken English and very entertaining his tours are well priced and you are certain to have a great time. I have travelled to Bali on many occasions and have found Gede to be extremely helpful. I personally like going on the village tour and visiting the orphanage it is a rewarding expirence with some valuable truths.what ever tour you choose Gede will most certainly be there to give you the best expirence possible you will not only have a great time but you will also make a friend Gede is very knowledgeable about his tours and the island of Bali I have no hesitation in recommending Gede as he is the best

Visited April 2013
Melbourne, Australia
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Gede is much more than just a tour operation”
Reviewed August 29, 2013

Gede is a fantastic tour operator. He will go out of his way to make sure your holiday in Bali is fantastic.
We booked several excursions with Gede he offers the best price. His driving is excellent and his knowledge of all things Bali was surprising.
Gede was always willing to help even when we changed plans he would offer his opinion and go with what we decided.
He has a fantastic attitude and sense of humour. We took a trip to Uluwatu temple and Gede knew I was scared of monkeys he kept joking and scaring me pretending that a monkey was next to me, but when a big monkey did come for us he shielded me and my daughter from the monkey.
Gede is a very honest and humble person supporting the orphanage in his village, he will even take you on a day trip there.
Thanks Gede you make our trips to Bali much more enjoyable.

Visited August 2013
Perth, Western Australia, Australia
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Not only a Trustworthy Tour Guide - a 'Friend'”
Reviewed August 27, 2013

Bali Island Adventure Tours - Gede (pronounced as we Aussies speak - Gidday - has changed my husbands opinion of a holiday in Bali. After his first holiday in Bali in January 2012, he decided that his previous conception that Bali was not for him was well founded. He didn't enjoy it at all. We decided we would go to Bali to be with our eldest son celebrating his 40th, spent 7 days there and arrived home this afternoon (27th Aug 2013) and, we took along our two eldest grandsons. Gede was recommended to us by our other son and his fiancee. We met Gede and instantly became affected by his honest and sincere character. Never once was anything pushed upon us but suggestions were always there. This man goes out of his way to please everybody, cool, relaxed, always ready to enjoy conversation no matter how busy he is. One of our grandsons took ill late at night and Gede was there in a flash to assist with transport to get him medication. Whatever activity you choose, guaranteed you will be looked after.... Pickup from airport, advice on where to shop if you want fixed price shopping (don't like haggling over prices), whatever.... List of activities he will arrange is brilliant - fishing trips, diving, snorkeling, white water rafting, Safari and Marine Park, Quad Bike Riding etc, etc. Very Highly Recommended.... P.S. Husband is already arranging our next trip back.....

Visited August 2013