Bali Island Adventure Tour
Holiday planning

Reviewed July 2, 2017
StephanieFerguson
via mobile
One of the wonderful adventure for my life

Reviewed March 2, 2017
eastland168
Phnom Penh, Cambodia

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed January 19, 2018 via mobile

Fabulous cycling! The guides were knowledgeable & informative. Spoke great English, lots of sense of humor & very safe. The guides took us through villages and inside their homes. Great experience! Cycling in Bali was truly awesome! Visited the chocolate factory and ended the ride at Taro Elephant Century. I had a ton of photos taken with the stunning & beautiful elephants. I also fed them! What a day!!! Recommended truly!!!

Reviewed November 1, 2017 via mobile

I have done this with various friends coming over to our place on holidays, it is just about a full day out if you leave Kuta -Legian area and be prepared for the walk up the hill at the end. My suggestion is come in the wet season for the most water and speed... They have a great safety record for all the years they have operated.

Reviewed July 2, 2017 via mobile

Yasa is the best driver in Bali. Punctual, reliable, reasonably priced, great English, very hospitable. He was recommended to me and I've not had a different driver since. He can organise just about anything

Reviewed March 2, 2017

I have been to to Bali Island, Indonesia. I was my first visit to this country during i stayed in Bali in 2016. I really very enjoy with Bali Island Adventure Tour. I spent whole day with this tour to visit the popular places around the island. I wish i can with there. A nice tour to join and adventure.

Reviewed November 8, 2016 via mobile

Gede is the best man in bali he know about bali very much he make our honeymoon fantastic can't thank u enough ❤️ he is kind and his english accent amazing...if anyone want to know about bali culture go with gede

Reviewed October 25, 2016

I have used Gede on a msny of occasions as well as recommended to friends and family. The service that he provides is amazing. He is extremely honest and trustworthy. We have had tours to ubud. Transport to safari park. Airport pickup and drop off ( often cheaper than hotel prices ) He has take us to many tourist attractions around bali as well as organised many activities such as white water river rafting and quad bike riding. Gede is always eager to make your experience enjoyable and memorable. It provides so much peace of mind to be able to rely on someone whom you can trust. Gede also works a lot with local orphans and is always keen to give back to his community. He is a lovely person .

Reviewed October 22, 2016 via mobile

Was recommended gedes services via friends and so glad we did not just great service and advice but just a real genuine and humble human being always going that extra distance to help and service his clients been going to Bali for years and can not think of anyone else to use from now on his services knowledge and excellent competitive prices to are a bonus can class Gede as a Balinese brother glad to see this business growing much deserved. You can not go wrong with this guy great for young and older couples, family's with young kids and teens and his other staff are excellent from what my sister said so enjoy and thank you once again Gede.

Reviewed October 22, 2016 via mobile

Gede went above and beyond anything We would have ever asked for! A great Guy, great tour guide and a great friend. No doubts at all that He is the best!!!!! ☺

Reviewed October 21, 2016

Have used Gede of Bali island elite tours several times now. He is now a good friend that we will never forget and visit when we are in Bali. He knows all about Bali culture and where to go. His English is really good as well. We book all our airport pick ups with him and our tours, or if you just want a day trip he will do it for you as well. Very good rates. I have a lot of friends that have used his service and they all loved him just as we do and will use him again.

Reviewed October 20, 2016 via mobile

Gede had gone a long way from just a tour operator to becoming like a balinese brother who is there to handle all my needs whenever I'm in Bali.

Please note his company is now known as Bali island Elite Tour