Open today: 10:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Review Highlights
an amazing & intense experience

at the first glance you cant tell the difference compared the hundreds of spa's all around the main... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
tamerofspain
Patan (Lalitpur), Nepal
Relaxing, Swedish massage

The Lemon Spa is a beautiful pampering place in Arusha. A good variety of treatments using... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
jennymay67
Wangaratta, Australia
via mobile

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Tuban
from $73.23
More Info
All reviews foot massage hot oil massage one hour massage highly recommend this place great price value for money body scrub balinese massage great service pedicure salon ladies hair sri mani kuta australia
Selected filters
Reviewed May 20, 2019 via mobile

My daughter and I visited the spa last friday. I had foot massage by ayu and sorry forgot other ladies name who massage my daughter. Friendly ladies. Great prices and we left relaxed. Thank you...

Date of experience: May 2019
Reviewed April 10, 2019 via mobile

Sendy was FANTASTIC!my feet are not pretty and she is so patient,kind & GREAT at her job.Thank you Sendy!i have Happy feet :-) we will be back

Date of experience: April 2019
Reviewed April 8, 2019

Went to this place twice. The ladies are friendly. I have requested what I would like and was accommodated. My massage and pedicure was excellent. Best part is, cost me half as much as what I have paid elsewhere that I was not happy with. I will surely return on my nest Bali visit.

Date of experience: April 2019
Reviewed February 5, 2019 via mobile

Great price and foot massage

Wish we found this place earlier
2 hours and recharged

Date of experience: February 2019
Reviewed February 1, 2019

I wish I could remember the girls name who gave me my massage because I would love to recommend her. I had three massages here all of them great. 90K from memory for an hour of total relaxation. I found the place to be nice and clean in comparison to some of the other ones nearby.

Date of experience: January 2019