Open today: 10:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Review Highlights
an amazing & intense experience

at the first glance you cant tell the difference compared the hundreds of spa's all around the main... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
tamerofspain
Patan (Lalitpur), Nepal
Relaxing, Swedish massage

The Lemon Spa is a beautiful pampering place in Arusha. A good variety of treatments using... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
jennymay67
Wangaratta, Australia
via mobile

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Tuban
from $73.23
More Info
All reviews foot massage hot oil massage one hour massage highly recommend this place value for money great price body scrub balinese massage great service pedicure salon ladies hair sri mani kuta australia
Selected filters
Reviewed April 8, 2019

Went to this place twice. The ladies are friendly. I have requested what I would like and was accommodated. My massage and pedicure was excellent. Best part is, cost me half as much as what I have paid elsewhere that I was not happy with. I will surely return on my nest Bali visit.

Date of experience: April 2019
Reviewed February 5, 2019 via mobile

Great price and foot massage

Wish we found this place earlier
2 hours and recharged

Date of experience: February 2019
Reviewed February 1, 2019

I wish I could remember the girls name who gave me my massage because I would love to recommend her. I had three massages here all of them great. 90K from memory for an hour of total relaxation. I found the place to be nice and clean in comparison to some of the other ones nearby.

Date of experience: January 2019
Reviewed July 2, 2018

My partner had a massage here 2 yrs ago & said it was the best he'd had in Bali, 2 yrs on we returned & he still agrees with that comment & wasn't disappiinted. Decent sized spa with the usual services available - very busy after dark & open till 11pm from memory.

Date of experience: June 2018
Reviewed June 25, 2018

We stumbled on this place after being recommended by a friend. The staff were so accommodating and friendly and were eager to help. We had a couples Balinese massage for one hour. It was incredibly relaxing and refreshing. Sri and Angga were fantastic. The 1 hour Balinese massage was 80k each. Crazy value for money. We were so happy with the treatment we received. Thank you Sri and Angga. We will see you next time we are in Bali. HIGHLY recommended.

Date of experience: June 2018