Open today: 10:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Review Highlights
an amazing & intense experience

at the first glance you cant tell the difference compared the hundreds of spa's all around the main... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
tamerofspain
Patan (Lalitpur), Nepal
Relaxing, Swedish massage

The Lemon Spa is a beautiful pampering place in Arusha. A good variety of treatments using... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
jennymay67
Wangaratta, Australia
via mobile

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Tuban
from $73.23
More Info
All reviews foot massage hot oil massage one hour massage highly recommend this place great price value for money body scrub balinese massage great service pedicure salon ladies hair sri mani kuta australia
Selected filters
Reviewed February 1, 2019

I wish I could remember the girls name who gave me my massage because I would love to recommend her. I had three massages here all of them great. 90K from memory for an hour of total relaxation. I found the place to be nice and clean in comparison to some of the other ones nearby.

Date of experience: January 2019
Reviewed July 2, 2018

My partner had a massage here 2 yrs ago & said it was the best he'd had in Bali, 2 yrs on we returned & he still agrees with that comment & wasn't disappiinted. Decent sized spa with the usual services available - very busy after dark & open till 11pm from memory.

Date of experience: June 2018
Reviewed June 25, 2018

We stumbled on this place after being recommended by a friend. The staff were so accommodating and friendly and were eager to help. We had a couples Balinese massage for one hour. It was incredibly relaxing and refreshing. Sri and Angga were fantastic. The 1 hour Balinese massage was 80k each. Crazy value for money. We were so happy with the treatment we received. Thank you Sri and Angga. We will see you next time we are in Bali. HIGHLY recommended.

Date of experience: June 2018
Reviewed May 30, 2018

Just another massage place. ok but did nothing for us. Mine was a bit on the hard side even after mentioning this to the girl and the wife asked for a soft rub prior to start but they never listen. Place could have been cleaner too. As I say it could have been better. We did not go back but rather moved up the street to Sun Island which was real good.

Date of experience: April 2018
Reviewed May 28, 2018 via mobile

I don't ever write salon/spa reviews but everyone needs to be warned to keep their precious skin away from this place if you want any left.

I have never had such a mess of a Brazilian wax made, the wax was a sticky slime and double dipping galore was going on. The wax heating pot was also dirty. The therapist didn't wear gloves or have her hair tied back and insisted on re-waxing bare skin making it glow all shades of red and purple. At one point she had a blob of wax that she couldn't remove for love nor money and her technique meant the skin was tugged and ripped.

I had to leave half way through, it had taken her 50 mins and by this point I wanted her nowhere near my private parts! I should have aborted her attempts much sooner than I did but thank god I only have a half a mullered bikini area and didn't let her carry on!

The man in charge in reception made no attempts to apologise and I really wish I had just never stepped foot inside.

Date of experience: May 2018