Open today: 10:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Review Highlights
Excellent spa with reasonable price

My wife and I visited this spa on our last day in bali We knew about it from trip advisor and it... read more

Reviewed March 1, 2018
Ahmed-Hayati
Doha, Qatar
via mobile
Pedicure

Sendy was FANTASTIC!my feet are not pretty and she is so patient,kind & GREAT at her job.Thank you... read more

Reviewed April 10, 2019
Kiwimama21
Mount Maunganui, New Zealand
via mobile

All reviews foot massage hot oil massage one hour massage great price value for money body scrub balinese massage pedicure salon ladies hair sri treatment mani aud kuta australia
Selected filters
Reviewed June 25, 2018

We stumbled on this place after being recommended by a friend. The staff were so accommodating and friendly and were eager to help. We had a couples Balinese massage for one hour. It was incredibly relaxing and refreshing. Sri and Angga were fantastic. The 1 hour Balinese massage was 80k each. Crazy value for money. We were so happy with the treatment we received. Thank you Sri and Angga. We will see you next time we are in Bali. HIGHLY recommended.

Date of experience: June 2018
Reviewed May 30, 2018

Just another massage place. ok but did nothing for us. Mine was a bit on the hard side even after mentioning this to the girl and the wife asked for a soft rub prior to start but they never listen. Place could have been cleaner too. As I say it could have been better. We did not go back but rather moved up the street to Sun Island which was real good.

Date of experience: April 2018
Reviewed May 28, 2018 via mobile

I don't ever write salon/spa reviews but everyone needs to be warned to keep their precious skin away from this place if you want any left.

I have never had such a mess of a Brazilian wax made, the wax was a sticky slime and double dipping galore was going on. The wax heating pot was also dirty. The therapist didn't wear gloves or have her hair tied back and insisted on re-waxing bare skin making it glow all shades of red and purple. At one point she had a blob of wax that she couldn't remove for love nor money and her technique meant the skin was tugged and ripped.

I had to leave half way through, it had taken her 50 mins and by this point I wanted her nowhere near my private parts! I should have aborted her attempts much sooner than I did but thank god I only have a half a mullered bikini area and didn't let her carry on!

The man in charge in reception made no attempts to apologise and I really wish I had just never stepped foot inside.

Date of experience: May 2018
Reviewed March 3, 2018 via mobile

I visited with my daughter for hair wash and a normal double braid - cheap as and so friendly. I said I would come back the next day with my whole family.
Would normally be a little turned off my ladies asking to have massage out the front, especially in this case where there are three salons in a row, however it was other Trip Advisor reviews that steered me to this salon.
The five of us went back the next day for a foot massage each. The ladies were thrilled that I came back.
Inside is a little outdated and could do with a spruce up, but that does not take away from the super friendly and kind staff.
You can hear all the tooting from outside & maybe the staff could have not talked so much to each other. But at least they were always smiling and laughing, unlike at home in Australia, you know that they are talking about you.
I returned again with my daughter for hair spa, mani, pedi each and daughter had a one hour massage.
Massage upstairs is quiet, in a large room decided by curtains.
Then my husband returned for a 1.5hr massage.
So pleased we found this place.

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed March 1, 2018 via mobile

My wife and I visited this spa on our last day in bali
We knew about it from trip advisor and it near location to our hotel
I had Ayurvedic hot oil massage and reflexology
My wife had body scrub and facial treatments
We were so happy with the experience
Staff were so professional and friendly
Place was clean and quite
It can be 5 star if the management make some renovations