Open today: 10:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Review Highlights
an amazing & intense experience

at the first glance you cant tell the difference compared the hundreds of spa's all around the main... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
tamerofspain
Patan (Lalitpur), Nepal
Relaxing, Swedish massage

The Lemon Spa is a beautiful pampering place in Arusha. A good variety of treatments using... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
jennymay67
Wangaratta, Australia
via mobile

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Tuban
from $73.23
More Info
All reviews foot massage hot oil massage one hour massage highly recommend this place value for money great price body scrub balinese massage great service pedicure salon ladies hair sri mani kuta australia
Selected filters
Reviewed May 28, 2018 via mobile

I don't ever write salon/spa reviews but everyone needs to be warned to keep their precious skin away from this place if you want any left.

I have never had such a mess of a Brazilian wax made, the wax was a sticky slime and double dipping galore was going on. The wax heating pot was also dirty. The therapist didn't wear gloves or have her hair tied back and insisted on re-waxing bare skin making it glow all shades of red and purple. At one point she had a blob of wax that she couldn't remove for love nor money and her technique meant the skin was tugged and ripped.

I had to leave half way through, it had taken her 50 mins and by this point I wanted her nowhere near my private parts! I should have aborted her attempts much sooner than I did but thank god I only have a half a mullered bikini area and didn't let her carry on!

The man in charge in reception made no attempts to apologise and I really wish I had just never stepped foot inside.

Date of experience: May 2018
Reviewed March 3, 2018 via mobile

I visited with my daughter for hair wash and a normal double braid - cheap as and so friendly. I said I would come back the next day with my whole family.
Would normally be a little turned off my ladies asking to have massage out the front, especially in this case where there are three salons in a row, however it was other Trip Advisor reviews that steered me to this salon.
The five of us went back the next day for a foot massage each. The ladies were thrilled that I came back.
Inside is a little outdated and could do with a spruce up, but that does not take away from the super friendly and kind staff.
You can hear all the tooting from outside & maybe the staff could have not talked so much to each other. But at least they were always smiling and laughing, unlike at home in Australia, you know that they are talking about you.
I returned again with my daughter for hair spa, mani, pedi each and daughter had a one hour massage.
Massage upstairs is quiet, in a large room decided by curtains.
Then my husband returned for a 1.5hr massage.
So pleased we found this place.

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed March 1, 2018 via mobile

My wife and I visited this spa on our last day in bali
We knew about it from trip advisor and it near location to our hotel
I had Ayurvedic hot oil massage and reflexology
My wife had body scrub and facial treatments
We were so happy with the experience
Staff were so professional and friendly
Place was clean and quite
It can be 5 star if the management make some renovations
It worth visit

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed December 19, 2017 via mobile

I received a pedicure with polish, hair spa and Shellac manicure, all for $40 AUD. Staff is very friendly and experienced and the salon is clean and neat with air conditioning. I will highly recommend this place for spa treatments in Kuta!

Date of experience: December 2017
1  Thank chantalmare
Reviewed November 7, 2017 via mobile

Went here for 2 nights back to back. Tried the aromatherapy massage for 1 hour on the 1st night and it was good. Came back to try the spa package on the 2nd night and it was equally good. The packages was inclusive of an aromatherapy massage,body scrub,milk bath and floral bath. If i stayed longer,i would have returned for a pedicure, creambath and nail art! They are open from 10am to 12midnight and not as stated on tripadvisor (10am to 12pm).

Date of experience: November 2017