“A funtastic experience for all ages.”

High Flyers Bali Trapeze School
More attraction details
Owner description: High Flyers Bali offers a unique opportunity to experience the exhilaration of flying trapeze under tropical blue skies while visiting this island paradise.Imagine hanging from your knees and swinging on the trapeze, then the freedom of flying through the air and the thrill of being caught by one of our experienced professional staff. Overcome self-doubt, build your confidence with a whole new skill set and recharge your batteries in a challenging but safe environment.Trapeze is a fun activity for all the family, and a chance to try something beyond the normal beach and temple activities in Bali.
Reviewed October 18, 2013

My 12 year old niece did one of the sessions whilst we stayed at the Bali Dynasty. It great fun and gave her so much confidence. She absolutely loved it and the staff were so professional, encouraging and friendly!! We would definitely do it again.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

Our little Girl Faith has found a new confidence in her ability to accomplish things ,Mark and the team were very professional and made it lots of fun ,and through quality tuition Faith was able to do some amazing tricks .thanks guys will be back for sure well recommended !

1  Thank Palace P
Reviewed October 7, 2013

I stayed at the Dynasty Bali for two weeks with my two children 7 year old girl & 9 year old boy. We have been to Bali so may time that I can’t count but this was the first time that they did trapeze school and it ended up they did it 4 times because they enjoyed it so much as the staff where so encouraging and explained this so well.

Both my children don't have the best upper body strength but where still able to do it. My best friend that is in her 40's also did it and loved it. So give it a go.

I am so glad they did it as it ended up being the highlight of their trip. They can’t stop talking about it.

1  Thank Tara255103
Reviewed October 4, 2013

Fantastic experience. My 7 and 10 yr old loved it. Well worth buying a few sessions and attending in the afternoon. Staff were also great with helping and encouragement while learning.

Reviewed October 2, 2013

My daughter absolutely loved the experience!! The staff are amazing and very encouraging!! Definitely worth a visit!