1,662 results
All reviewspool villadeluxe cottagepool bardeep pooldiscovery mallbuffet breakfastclose to the airportquiet locationbusy kutamin walkgreat poolsouth kutathe hustle and bustleegg stationrestaurant staffwalk along the beachnoodles
Reviewed June 11, 2017 via mobile

My review is for my stay in september 2016.
The room size was great with big bathroom.
Staff were nice.
There was a gym , and nice swimming pool...
Without forgetting to mention the complimentary umbrellas at every room which was useful during the mornings.
Very recommended!

Stayed: June 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank Kev K
Jaya_Kesunu, Manager at Rama Beach Resort and Villas, responded to this reviewResponded June 12, 2017

Dear Mr/s Kev,

Warmest greeting from Rama Beach Resort and Villas

Rama Beach Resort and Villas Team wishing you all the best

Thank you very much for your penning regarding to your fantastic stay experience with us.

It is rewarding to know that you were happy by spacious room and bath room were prepared during staying at our resort, hotel facilities such as the swimming pool and gym, and also good comment about services of hotel staff.

Your comments are important to us as we continue to refine the level of our boutique services we extend to our guests.

We greatly appreciated your review and hope to welcome you back to Rama Beach Resort and Villas

With best regards

e-Commerce Assistant Manage

Reviewed June 10, 2017 via mobile

Loved Rama, staff were so friendly. My room was very nice, pool area was nice, swim up bar was perfect. The cocktails they make are delicious. The restaurant food for dinner and breakfast YUM. They have entertainment during the week which is fun. We walked into the main strips of Kuta while we were there very convenient.
Beds were comfortable, air con in my room worked well.

Stayed: October 2016, traveled with family
1  Thank Emilyann22

Dear Mr/s Emilyann,

Warmest Greeting from Rama Beach Resort and Villas

I hope this email find you in family good health and success.

Thank you very much for your review posted on Tripadvisor.
I am thrilled to read your short positive feedback especially the review title "Relaxing Week" which is overwhelming

No words could describe how happy I am knowing this perfect review comes from our valued guest, at the same time I am proud of my team who have made your recent stay a memorable one and made you relaxed.

I hopefully there will be a chance in the future to welcome you back to experience Rama Beach Resort and Villas with a boutique service concept and certainly we are all delighted to assist you with your future arrangement

With appreciation

e-Commerce Assistant Manager

Reviewed June 9, 2017

My guest booked Rama Beach from Online as I give them reference to stay with Rama Beach. As the booking has made, i called to Rama Beach for trying to make surprise to my guest as it is their last 3 days vacation in Bali. i was talk to pak deddy from the reservation and i request him for honeymoon set up inside the guest room.yet it is last minute request, but he manage to forward the message to FO and HK team. I really appreciate of his effort, thanks to pak Mega also for checking the room if the room ready or not. The result,my guest was so happy as this is out of their expectation. THANK YOU RAMA BEACH RESORT.

• Stayed: June 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank indra k

Dear Mr Indra K,

Warmest Greeting from Rama Beach Resort & Villas.

Thank you for sharing the experience of your guest during staying with us. We are very glad to know that your guest enjoyed by room has been prepared including with hotel facilities. Referring to your last minute request of honeymoon set up that we are very concern to fulfill the request and provide the best services to our guest in order to achieve guest satisfaction

Hope we could welcome your another guest at Rama Beach resort and villas,
Have a good day!

With my best regards,

e-Commerce Assistant Manager

Reviewed June 5, 2017 via mobile

This was a lovely place to stay. My sister and I enjoyed 5 days at Rama. The pool was beautiful and the food was good.
Our room was clean but the outdated floor pulled it down. We had a mosquito net over our beds which came in handy as there were alot of mozies.
Lovely gardens.
All in all relaxing and good value.

Stayed: August 2016, traveled with family
1  Thank LaraPPerth_Australia
RAMABEACHRESORT, Marketing at Rama Beach Resort and Villas, responded to this reviewResponded June 22, 2017

Dear Ms Lara,

Warmest Greeting from Rama Beach resort & Villas.
Thank you for sharing your experienced with us.

We glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. We would like to apologise for the shortfall of the room. Rest assured, I will share your feedback to our general manager to follow up the floor tiles, as we are on progress to change it to the new one. We do very appreciate for your feedback, for our improvement.

We do hope we could welcome back you in the future.

Regards,
Rama Beach Resort & Villas Management

Reviewed June 2, 2017

This is our second visit to this lovely hotel and as good as the last time. This time we stayed in a deluxe cottage and very comfortable. Staff friendly, breakfast has a great selection, pool area really nice although pool very deep in most parts so not overly kid friendly. Special mention to beny at the pool bar...always had a smile! Looking forward to our next stay !

• Stayed: May 2017, traveled with friends
1  Thank MikeClark63

Dear Mr. Mike Clark,

Warmest greeting from Rama Beach Resort & Villas.

Thank you for sharing your encouraging comments about your recent stay.

We are very thankful for the amazing reviews, we are satisfied to hear that you have enjoyed your stay with us starts from the room , hotel's staff, variety foods when having breakfast and the swimming pool

We, Rama Beach is always trying our best to exceed your expectations regarding our services, especially to our repeater guest, they are our main priority and ensure them that they feel like home as well.

We are looking forward for your next stay at Rama beach resort and Villas.

With my best regards