$24
$17
HARRIS Hotel Tuban(Tuban)(Great Value!)
$36
$119
$96
HolidayInn.com
1,639 results
All reviewspool villadeluxe cottagepool bardeep pooldiscovery mallbuffet breakfastclose to the airportquiet locationbusy kutamin walkgreat poolan upgradethe hustle and bustlerestaurant staffegg stationkuta squarenoodles
Reviewed June 29, 2016

We were there last week,had a beautiful stay, were upgraded to a bungalow, that was much appreciated, we have been 5 times and still loving it! Breakfast is good, but would be nice if they had a cappuccino machine, like a lot of resorts got now. We will return again next year. And looking forward to it !!!

Room Tip: I like a balcony
  • Stayed: June 2016, traveled with family
1  Thank GinaPerth
Jaya K, Manager at Rama Beach Resort and Villas, responded to this reviewResponded July 4, 2016

Dear Ms. Gina Perth,

Warmest Greeting from Rama Beach Resort and Villas

I hope this email find you in family good health and success.

Thank you very much for your review posted on Tripadvisor.
I am thrilled to read your short positive feedback especially the review title "Nice Stay" which is overwhelming

No words could describe how happy I am knowing this perfect review comes from our valued guest, at the same time I am proud of my team who have made your recent stay a memorable one and made you relaxed.

I hopefully there will be a chance in the future to welcome you back to experience Rama Beach Resort and Villas with a boutique service concept and certainly we are all delighted to assist you with your future arrangement

With appreciation

Reviewed June 28, 2016

I stayed in transit, getting in late and leaving early. The hotel was a short distance from the airport. The staff were friendly and helpful. The room was very nice but many mosquitos. The bed was comfortable. I would have liked to stay longer. The early breakfast was packed for me and very nice to eat on the run.

• Stayed: June 2016, traveled solo
1  Thank Elspeth M

Dear Mr/s Elspeth M,

Warmest greeting from Rama Beach Resort and Villas

It is great being remembered.
Thank you very much for selecting Rama Beach Resort and Villas as your past holiday.

I really appreciate you for sharing with other travelers with detail positive review on Tripadvisor. I am really happy to read that you and your family were delighted by the facilities and services at our resort especially with hotel's strategic location, services of the staffs, breakfast and "the deluxe room" as your room.

It such an honor for our service team to give you and your family unforgettable boutique services where friendly, flexible, efficient and personal little touch to make you always feel like home.

In closing, we do hope to welcome you back in your next holiday to bali to create more spectacular memories for your family with our additional uniqueness and professional services concept of our Rama Spa experiences

With my best regards

Reviewed June 28, 2016 via mobile

They charge me a "2,000,000Rp" for the shampoo bottle broken. It's not my fault and too expensive!!! When I take a shower I picked up the shampoo bottle. But, the body of the bottle seperate from the head and it's broken. I think it's not my fault because the bottle is not well made. Why did it seperate? Even it's very dangerous for me!
They gives me a tarrable experience in the last night in Bali.

Stayed: June 2016, traveled as a couple
3  Thank 용기 이
Reviewed June 27, 2016

This was our 7th stay at this great resort. We stayed in a Deluxe Room on the ground floor. The room was large, clean and "old style"(which we like).
Staff were amazing and made us really welcome once again, Suzie, Jenny, Benny, Putu and Wally ( sorry about those I can't remember). These guys instantly recognise us and remember our names and go out of their way to make our stay great.
Breakfast is also fantastic - the egg station always cooks my poached eggs to perfection and the selection of Indonesian food always changes.
Gardens are also fastidiously maintained and garden staff also friendly.
Room service is outstanding and rooms are always cleaned to a high standard.
Can't wait to return!

Room Tip: Ground Floor rooms have a nice garden courtyard
  • Stayed: June 2016, traveled with family
1  Thank David L

Dear Mr David,

Warmest greeting from Rama Beach Resort and Villas

Rama Beach Resort and Villas Team wishing you all the best

Thank you very much for your penning regarding to your recent fantastic stay experience with us.

It is rewarding to know that comfortable by the room of your accommodation, services of our staffs, breakfast buffet, lush garden.

Your comments are important to us as we continue to refine the level of our boutique services we extend to our guests.

We greatly appreciated your review and hope to welcome you back to Rama Beach Resort and Villas

With best regards

Reviewed June 27, 2016

Staff were the best, remembered us and went well of their way to do anything for us. Perfect private villa among beautiful gardens, amazing breakfast and great variety at restaurant. Close enough to easily walk to everything in Kuta but far enough out to be a little quieter. Beach literally 50m away. Great pool and sunken bar, has everything you would need. Made our holiday perfect

• Stayed: June 2016, traveled as a couple
2  Thank jenna11543

Dear Ms. Jenna,

Warmest Greeting from Rama Beach Resort and Villas

I hope this email find you in family good health and success.

Thank you very much for your review posted on Tripadvisor.
I am thrilled to read your short positive feedback especially the review title "perfect" which is overwhelming

With appreciation