“Handy hotel - recommend as a last stop before heading home!”

Rama Beach Resort and Villas
Ranked #2 of 20 Hotels in Tuban
Melbourne, Australia
“Handy hotel - recommend as a last stop before heading home!”
Reviewed July 16, 2013

I've stayed at Rama Beach a couple of times now - such a handy place to stay just before you go home. Close enough to Kuta/Seminyak to do any last minute shopping. Pool is sensational too. Late checkout available - perfect as the majority of flights to Australia are late at night. Will make it a regular last night stay so we can have a little nana nap and shower etc before the trip home.

Only criticism - crappy and expensive WiFi.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Rita F, Director of Sales at Rama Beach Resort and Villas, responded to this review, July 19, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

It's very nice and been an honor to us to have you as our loyal guest.
We are looking forward to welcome you back here in our resort.
Thank you for your nice compliment and for the wifi, as we always want to up grading our service for guest satisfaction, therefore since May ( last 2 months) Free Wi-Fi is applied to all our in house guest and it's applied in all area of the resort.

Thanks again for your nice comments and review.
We're looking forward to welcome you back...

Warm Regards,

Director Of Sales

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (447)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
Western Australia, Australia
Reviewed July 16, 2013

My fiance and I stayed in the deluxe resort room with breakfast for 8 nights in July, 2013. I had previously read reviews stating they wish they had paid a little extra to upgrade rooms however our room was gorgeous and of very high quality. The staff are incredible, very friendly and helpful. We spent many afternoons/evenings playing pool near the bar chatting with the bar staff while service was quiet, and they gave us great insight into things we should see and do around Bali.
As previous reviews have stated, although it is located near the heart of Kuta and near the airport it is so peaceful and quiet. Much needed rest was certainly achieved. My partner who was not keen on revisiting Bali has now told me he wants to go back again and again to Rama Beach.
I can not fault anything. Atmosphere, service, food, environment. All magnificent. The Rama Spa also gives a very reasonable discount to those staying at the resort. I was fooled before arrival by the expensiveness that appeared on the website. Loving my pretty toes ;) haha.
We were originally recommended to Rama through a friend and we can completely understand why they keep coming back.
We will certainly be returning as well :)

Room Tip: Deluxe Resort Rooms were wonderful on the upper floor above Rama Spa :)
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Jamie Lee,

It;s been our pleasure to have you here at Rama Beach Hotel.
And its our duty to amazed you with the unforgettable experience and get the vacation as you needed.
Thank you so much for your compliment and we will keep up grade our service to beyond excellent service.
Best Regards to your partner and cant wait to welcome you back here in Rama Beach Resort & Villa, Bali

Warn Regards,

Director of Sales
Beijing
Reviewed July 16, 2013

I stayed in Rama Beach for 8 nights and can say for sure that was the best vacation I've ever had. First of all, the service. Really good, i can rate it 100 points. Everyone is smiling (not fake-smiling, u know what i mean), very friendly and very helpful. I had to go back earlier than I planned, and was very surprised to get all the money for that day back. Thanks a lot, guys, I appreciate it! Porters, cleaners, receptionists - there's nothing u can complain about. Excellent management and very good manager:) Second, the food. OMG. My breakfast?.. A-ma-zing! They always had mashed potatoes, chicken, fish, veggies stew etc Toasts, lots of greens and fruit, grilled bacon (meatlover!), pancakes, soups, porridge, cereals, dairy products, they had that booth where they cooked eggs stuff - whatever u asked. And the food is always fresh and well-cooked, what is important. Third, the territory. Clean, spacious, lots of leisure spots like gazebos and stuff. They clean it every day, so u won't see a leaf on the ideal landscape. Big swimming pool, deep enough (2.4m), but there's also "kid's department" in it, and those "waterfalls" can give u nice free massage any minute:) And again, very clean. There's a bar/restaurant right next to the pool, so u can cool urself in the water while drinking a cocktail. Hmm, that's what vacation is about. Fourth, the rooms. Well, I lived in the garden villa. I was very lucky to get a "new-style" villa. Believe me, its bathroom will make u wanna live there:) And the bed - really big, soft, u will get a good sleep in it, i can guarantee that! there's a sofa in the house and in the porch, so u don't lock urself in the place (we can do it at home) but enjoy fresh air and warm weather all the time. By the way, I was afraid of mosquitoes, but nah, I was bitten just once, so don't worry about that. Fifth, spa. Well, don't know how about other people, but I left there a fortune. It's not too expensive, 30-60$ for 1-2hours, but the quality of the massage they provide is really good. I was reborn again. And again. And again:))) Just make sure to get a woman, she's around 35-40, I guess...and she's a professional, speaks good English. Like all of them, true! Worry not, wherever u r from, u'll be understood there, they're absolutely multilingual:) Sixth, the hotel is practically next to the beach. But.. it's around 15 minutes walk along the beach to the best spot with the white sand and waaaaaves:) And sunset! It's very beautiful in Kuta beach! Make sure to enjoy it:) Lots of surfing places, i paid 15$ for an hour of "class" and an hour of surfing. It's not deep there, the instructor is always with u and it's just so much fun! Was one of the brightest moments of all vacation time, I guess! Seventh, u can buy different tours in the hotel. I took rafting , diving and elephant riding. All r so good! Especially Rafting. If u go there, take a guide LEO (an instructor IN THE BOAT). He'll make ur 2hr trip simply unforgettable! And in conclusion, what they do in Rama Beach is create a special atmosphere. Like a paradise. With nice view and perfect attitude. And what u do? U totally relax. So if u r tired, single or a couple, big family with lots of screaming kids, doesn't matter - just go there and know they'll take care of u! Thanks a lot, guys, for a wonderful stay!

Room Tip: I stayed in a garden villa, recommend.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
RAMABEACHRESORT, Director of Sales at Rama Beach Resort and Villas, responded to this review, July 18, 2013
Dear Maria

Thank you for sparing your time sharing your feedback and bringing this matter to our attention.
Your comments will help us serve you and all our guest better in the future.

The hotel is actively working to improve service levels and your feedback has proved to be invaluable.

We are looking forward to welcome you back at the Resort

Warm regards
Perth
Reviewed July 15, 2013

My wife and I stayed here for 8 days last November. We booked it pretty much at random because we wanted to stay in Turban for a wedding and we were very pleasantly surprised. The room was excellent the pool was great and the staff were fantastic. We stayed another 11 days in June and have booked another two weeks in August.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for the compliments.
Glad you enjoyed The Resort
I will share your compliments with all concern.
Hope to see you in the near future.

Reviewed July 15, 2013

We have a great stayed at the Rama Beach for the second time in five years.
Even though they're going under renovation, which is good idea. The service maintains its high quality standards. The swimming pools is still one of the most beautiful I've seen. And the garden villas are just lovely with comfortable beds and big bathrooms.
Its good value for your money.
All the staff members are very friendly and helpful, especially Mr. Dedy who helped us with the reservations and of course Parmeni, Suzy and Mariana at the restaurant.
The hotel locations is perfect if you are into surfing. The boats at the beach will take you to all the great points of the Bukit Peninsula like Dreamland, Padang Padang and Uluwatu.
We would definitively will go back to Rama Beach on our next visit to Bali.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
Dear Valued guest

Thank you for staying with us.

Great to hear that you enjoyed your holidays in our Resort.

Thank you for your compliment, I will definitely pass to the Team.

We hope to welcome you back to our Resort.

Sydney, Australia
Reviewed July 13, 2013

Husband and I spent a week here with teenage son and his friend. We had a conecting room in the hotel section. Big airy clean rooms, great staff and loved the pool. Quieter end of Kuta which suited us perfectly and a $2 taxi ride to hub of Kuta. Loved it.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
RAMABEACHRESORT, Director of Sales at Rama Beach Resort and Villas, responded to this review, July 15, 2013
Dear Tania

Greeting from Rama Beach Resort & Villas

Thank you for your comments at Trip Advisor.

Hope to see you in the near future.

Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed July 10, 2013

This was my second visit - this time with my 13 and 17 year old daughters. Staff were amazing - so friendly and accommodating. My daughters fell in love with Edy at breakfast and by the pool, he was so friendly and made us all feel like family. Even the gardener we saw on our way to breakfast everyday was so happy and had a smile to brighten your day. Any issues we had were very quickly addressed by housekeeping. The rooms and gardens are beautiful, a real Bali experience.

Room Tip: Have previously stayed in deluxe room but got upgraded to garden vila this time. Ev en deluxe room...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Dear Valued guest

Thank you for staying with us.

Great to hear that you enjoyed your holidays in our Resort.

Thank you for your compliment, I will definitely pass to the eddy and Team.

We hope to welcome you back to our Resort.

Rita
Also consider these accommodations in or near Tuban
Discovery Kartika Plaza Hotel
Kuta Seaview Boutique Resort & Spa
Febri's Hotel & Spa
Alaya Resort Kuta
Alaya Resort Kuta
#4 of 251 in Kuta
Holiday Inn Resort Baruna Bali
The Anvaya Beach Resort Bali

Been to Rama Beach Resort and Villas? Share your experiences!