Would surely come back!!! Initially, we booked for an overnight stay since we'll be arriving midnight & it's close to the airport. Since we're traveling with our baby, we chose Rama Beach as our transit hotel as we have booked a different Hotel at Seminyak for the next 2 days. Thanks to Tripadvisor after reading good reviews from previous travelers, we shortened our stay at the other Hotel in Seminyak & decided to stay 2N in Rama Beach. It was all worth it & more!!!
Day 1: Check in was a breeze. Booked a Deluxe Room & was better than expected. Room is clean, big with King-sized bed and has mini garden with seating area outside. Obviously newly renovated but I must mention be fair that some of the tiles & bathroom fixtures are not new & some are chipped. I appreciate their initiative that the AC is on when we got to the room so we can comfortable go to sleep after a tiring flight.
Day 2: Had late breakfast. Buffet with food choices & more of breads. Servers are so warm. They offered for my son a high chair & replaced my coffee right away (when they saw I mistakenly put salt & not sugar) without even asking. They would make you feel well taken care.
Since my son loves swimming, we changed & had a dip in the pool. However it didnt take long that we got off because water is cold. How I wished it was heated so we could've stayed longer. :)
Checked out to stay at a Seminyak Hotel. Left some of our lugggage since we're coming back the next day. Staffs were so sincerely accommodating. They always have a smile in their face.
Day 3: Locals are so kind & sincere. Checked out at Seminyak Hotel. Our baby is already sick. Before cheking back again at Rama Beach we decided to bring our son to the hospital. Our good samaritan taxi driver brought us to the hospital & even waited.
Arrived at Rama Beach earlier than Check in time. Advised front desk for early check in if possible & said no rooms
available but will have one readily available once a guest check out. Waited not longer than 30 mins. We were
upgraded to a Pool Villa! That was so nice of them & was really touched. Really thankful for the grant of early check in & overwhelmed for the upgrade. Our Villa at the Seminyak hotel has a private pool too but we paid $200/N for it. I only paid $90/N at Rama Beach but stayed at a Pool Villa worth $280/N. How I wished my son was not sick so that he could have swim as long as he wants. :)
Would surely recommend Rama Beach to anyone I know who goes to Bali & would recommend for everybody to go & experience Bali!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- RAMA BEACH Resort & Villas is located in Tuban, South Kuta, only a few strides away from the famous Kuta beach,Airport and offers guests a choice between Deluxe rooms or private Garden / Pool villas, surrounded by spacious tropical gardens. The elegant pool area, with its contemporary style and flowing cascades,sunken bar is a blissful place to relax in the midday heat while the sportier guests can make use of our tennis court in the cooler morning or evening. For the ultimate relaxation, spoil yourself and discover the emotional serenity and physical rejuvenation of our therapeutic SPA. When the urge to shop strikes, our shuttle bus plies between the hotel and the popular Discovery Shopping Mall, Lippo Mall ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Splitty, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, HotelQuickly and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Rama Beach Resort and Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rama Beach Resort And Villas Hotel Tuban
- Rama Beach Hotel
- Rama Beach Resort And Villas Bali/Tuban