I live in Portugal and work in Timor-Leste (a.k.a. East Timor). The first time I spent a night at Ramabeach was 12 (yes! twelve!) years ago and since them I made Ramabeach my "home" in Bali. I use to stay there several times a year. This year I've been there 3 times and I will be there again 2 more times. And why? Because the relation price-quality is very good. I appreciate very much the garden the hotel actually is. Do as I use to do: make Ramabeach your "home" in Bali.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- RAMA BEACH Resort & Villas is located in Tuban, South Kuta, only a few strides away from the famous Kuta beach,Airport and offers guests a choice between Deluxe rooms or private Garden / Pool villas, surrounded by spacious tropical gardens. The elegant pool area, with its contemporary style and flowing cascades,sunken bar is a blissful place to relax in the midday heat while the sportier guests can make use of our tennis court in the cooler morning or evening. For the ultimate relaxation, spoil yourself and discover the emotional serenity and physical rejuvenation of our therapeutic SPA. When the urge to shop strikes, our shuttle bus plies between the hotel and the popular Discovery Shopping Mall, Lippo Mall ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Splitty, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Rama Beach Resort and Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rama Beach Resort And Villas Hotel Tuban
- Rama Beach Hotel
- Rama Beach Resort And Villas Bali/Tuban