Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Best driver/tour guide

Reviewed January 16, 2020
karendaphnec
Wow

What can I say unreal experience in Bali and to top it off we had the best driver in Bali Edy... read more

Reviewed January 14, 2020

from $14.67
from $28.00
from $54.00
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed January 16, 2020

We hired mr. Edy to be our driver/tour guide late last year for my pre wedding photoshoot in Bali. And I must say, He's very helpful and kind. He's been helping us with our trip even before we arrive in Bali up to our last day in Bali.

He helped us look for good locations for our shoot, and he also help us arrange our daily itinerary to maximize our stay there. Our shoot will never be possible withous his help. We are very thankful we met him.

Highly recommended

Date of experience: July 2019
Reviewed January 14, 2020 via mobile

Edy picked us up at our hotel on time to take us to uBud for quad biking and to do the swing over the trees and different day took us to do jet skis he pointed out all famous land marks on the way and spoke exceptionally good English
So to finish off if your looking to do excursions in Bali look up edy at arminibalitours for the best prices to see the best places in Bali

Date of experience: October 2019
arminibalitour, Pemilik at Arminibalitour, responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2020

Dear Lee,
Thank you very much for your kind review, i always try to do my best.

Regards