“Beautiful setting ”

Ranked #2 of 61 Restaurants in Tuban
Cuisines: Indonesian, Mediterranean, Australian, International
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Welcome to The Boardwalk Restaurant, The Boardwalk Restaurant offers fine authentic Mediterranean Cuisine in a stunning beach front setting right on Kuta's beautiful beach, where offering fantastic value meals and great service is the key to our success. The warm & friendly atmosphere makes you feel welcome each and every time you stay with us. Within a multi decking layout embracing its own stretch of white sand beach, The Boardwalk Beach Club incorporates several distinct dining concepts that evolve during the course of the day. From mid morning onwards the restaurant serves a casual yet extensive Mediterranean inspired menu items and beverages as guests soak up the sun around the pool or on the beach. The Boardwalk Beach Club at sunset becomes a cool spot to lounge on cushioned sofas and chill out on the front decks. A wide selection of beverages and a Tapas menu, also swings into action in the twilight hours. Perfect for family and friends and private celebrations, this space endorses Bali's laid-back tropical island lifestyle. Open daily for resort guests as well as members of the public; The Boardwalk Beach Club is all about personal relaxation and having a good time!
Reviewed April 8, 2014 via mobile

Came for dinner on our second last night in Bali. Beautiful beach side restaurant. Very reasonable prices. Great service. Delicious food. Highly recommended

BaliGarden, Marketing Communication Manager at Boardwalk Restaurant & Lounge, responded to this reviewResponded April 11, 2014

Dear charmy68,
Warmest Greeting from Boardwalk Restaurant...

I really appreciate your great review. We are delighted to serve you as our guest.
Thank you for taking time to provide us with such valuable feedback, and hope you will give us the opportunity to serve you better. I look forward to welcoming you back in the future.
If I could be any assistance for your future reservation, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Reviewed April 1, 2014

Love this place, the food was good value and great entertainment.. the view to the beach for sunsets is just unreal... The service was great and fast..

1  Thank Sparkie K
BaliGarden, Marketing Communication Manager at Boardwalk Restaurant & Lounge, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2014

Dear Sparkie K,
Warmest Greeting from Boardwalk Restaurant...

It is always encouraging when our guest have a wonderful and fantastic time at our restaurant.
I will pass on your comments to the Boardwalk Team and again we really appreciate your positive response.
I look forward to welcoming you back in the future.
If I could be any assistance in your future reservation, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Reviewed March 24, 2014

My friend and I took our brunch here while enjoying the view of the beach, listening to nice soft music while also hearing the gentle sound of the waves hitting the beach. The sitting area is so inviting and comfortable.

My friend and I ordered grilled chicken sandwich with bacon and cheese and it came with a generous serving of fries. A cold glass of cola made the whole meal tummy filling and enjoyable. The presentation and taste compared to its cost made this brunch a satisfying one.

Dear Papa-Caps,
Warmest Greeting from Boardwalk Restaurant...

Thank you so much for your review.
We are glad to hear that you enjoyed all aspects of your recent visit to our restaurant. We appreciate all points you have made in your comments, since it will serve as an encouragement to all our staff to continuously improve the quality of our food and customer service.

It is our hope that we will be welcoming your return to Boardwalk Restaurant,

Reviewed March 23, 2014

We found this place after shopping at Discovery Mall. Our little boy loved the pool for a cool off. The food was great but the service wasn't as attentive as most places.

Dear aussietraveller71,
Warmest Greeting from Boardwalk Restaurant...

We have also certainly addressed the issue you experienced regarding on our service to responsible department to ensure that this does not happen to future guest.

Thank you for taking time to provide us with such valuable feedback, and hope you will give us the opportunity to serve you better. I look forward to welcoming you back and if I could be any assistance in the future reservations, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Reviewed March 22, 2014

The prices and the menu were great, including the children's menu. The meals were very good and were some of the best i had on the holiday. The service on the other hand was a different story. It was almost impossible to get served and I was forced to get up and search for a staff member to get drinks or the bill. Never got the opportunity for dessert as it wasn't offered. then had to wait about 10 to 15 minutes for my credit card to return. I hope it was a very off night as the location and food were worth a return trip.

Dear FamilyWillow,
Warmest Greeting from Boardwalk Restaurant...

Thank you for taking the time to write this review regarding on your recent visit to Boardwalk.

I am glad that you enjoyed our food. However, I truly apologies if you still found some issue with our service. We have certainly addressed those issues with the management team as we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer.

Once again thank you for sharing your experience and we hope you will give us the opportunity to better serve you in the future. If I could of any assistance in your future reservations, please do not hesitate to contact me.