“Beautiful view”

Ranked #2 of 60 Restaurants in Tuban
Cuisines: Indonesian, Mediterranean, Australian, International
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Welcome to The Boardwalk Restaurant, The Boardwalk Restaurant offers fine authentic Mediterranean Cuisine in a stunning beach front setting right on Kuta's beautiful beach, where offering fantastic value meals and great service is the key to our success. The warm & friendly atmosphere makes you feel welcome each and every time you stay with us. Within a multi decking layout embracing its own stretch of white sand beach, The Boardwalk Beach Club incorporates several distinct dining concepts that evolve during the course of the day. From mid morning onwards the restaurant serves a casual yet extensive Mediterranean inspired menu items and beverages as guests soak up the sun around the pool or on the beach. The Boardwalk Beach Club at sunset becomes a cool spot to lounge on cushioned sofas and chill out on the front decks. A wide selection of beverages and a Tapas menu, also swings into action in the twilight hours. Perfect for family and friends and private celebrations, this space endorses Bali's laid-back tropical island lifestyle. Open daily for resort guests as well as members of the public; The Boardwalk Beach Club is all about personal relaxation and having a good time!
Reviewed October 8, 2013

I go to this restaurant every year when in bali. Love the food and the service is great. Unfortunately this time they got my food order wrong but it was corrected straight away. The view of the ocean and sunset is beautiful.

1  Thank Nicole S
BaliGarden, Social Media Marketing Manager at Boardwalk Restaurant & Lounge, responded to this reviewResponded October 14, 2013

Dear Nicole S,
Warmest Greeting from Boardwalk Restaurant...

Thank you for your great review. I really appreciate you taking time to write on Trip Advisor about your experience in Boardwalk Restaurant.
I hope to welcome you back in the future.

Reviewed September 12, 2013

We were greater by a friendly member of staff who was happy for us to choose where we wanted to sit. The food and drink is not expensive. The food came quickly. A nice view of the beach. There is a small pool to chill out in as well. I would go back again.

BaliGarden, Social Media Marketing Manager at Boardwalk Restaurant & Lounge, responded to this reviewResponded September 20, 2013

Dear Lawriesj,
Warmest Greeting from Boardwalk Restaurant...

Thank you so much for your review.
We are glad to hear that you enjoyed all aspects of your recent visit to Boardwalk Restaurant.
We appreciate all points you made in your comment, since it will serve as an encouragement to all our staff to continuously improve the quality of our restaurant, and customer service.

It is our hope that we will be welcoming your return to Boardwalk Restaurant in the future.

Reviewed August 30, 2013

We walked in for dinner without a booking on Friday night and they were fully booked but the staff found us a lounge out the front and we were happy to sit there with a drink till a table became available (About 30mins). I was impressed that, despite being very busy, we were never ignored and someone came to us every 5 - 10 mins to let us know they were still working on a table. The meal was nice but not great and I found it very dark so I could barely see what I was eating but the staff were lovely as was the location.

BaliGarden, Social Media Marketing Manager at Boardwalk Restaurant & Lounge, responded to this reviewResponded August 30, 2013

Dear Spencer66,
Warmest Greeting from Boardwalk Restaurant...

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Boardwalk restaurant.

I am glad that you enjoyed our service. However, I apologies if you still found some issue regarding on our our lighting. We have certainly addressed that issue with the management team as we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer.

Once again thank you for sharing your experience and we hope you will give us the opportunity to better serve you in the future. If I could be any assistance in your future reservations, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Reviewed August 21, 2013

Location is amazing & worth the visit just to sit & watch the sunset. However food was disappointing, spring rolls were nice, seafood platter was very average & would not buy again, sate chicken ok but not great, although food is very reasonably priced. Staff were fantastic as always. Would try this restaurant again due to its location & the fact that they receive so many good reviews, we may have just been unlucky.

BaliGarden, Social Media Marketing Manager at Boardwalk Restaurant & Lounge, responded to this reviewResponded August 23, 2013

Dear Kate2112,
Warmest Greeting from Boardwalk Restaurant...

I really appreciate your review and we have also certainly addressed the issues you experienced regarding of our food consistency.

Thank you for taking time to provide us with such valuable feedback, and hope you will give us the opportunity to serve you better. I look forward to welcoming you back and if I could be any assistance in the future reservations, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Reviewed August 20, 2013

This restaurant was a true find on our recent trip to Bali. If you are staying at the Holiday Inn Baruna it is well worth the 10 minute beach stroll up to this restaurant. Had several meals at this restaurant over lunch and dinner. Service was fantastic, they actually brought out entree's first as opposed to with our mains or after it as we experienced with other restaurants. The location it brilliant, basically on the beach. Each night we were there fireworks were let off out the front which the kids loved. The menu was extensive and it didn't matter if you ordered Indonesian food or Western food it was all great. There is a great kids menu and everything is reasonably priced given the quality of the service, standard of food & location etc. Will definitely be on our must visit again list when next we are in Bali.

Dear Ian W,
Warmest Greeting from Boardwalk Restaurant...

It is always encouraging when our guests have a wonderful and fantastic time at Boardwalk Restaurant.
I will pass on your comments to the Boardwalk team and again we really appreciate your positive response and we look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

If I could be any assistance in your future reservation, please do not hesitate to contact me.