“OMG”

Ranked #2 of 55 Restaurants in Tuban
Cuisines: Indonesian, Mediterranean, Australian, International
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Welcome to The Boardwalk Restaurant, The Boardwalk Restaurant offers fine authentic Mediterranean Cuisine in a stunning beach front setting right on Kuta's beautiful beach, where offering fantastic value meals and great service is the key to our success. The warm & friendly atmosphere makes you feel welcome each and every time you stay with us. Within a multi decking layout embracing its own stretch of white sand beach, The Boardwalk Beach Club incorporates several distinct dining concepts that evolve during the course of the day. From mid morning onwards the restaurant serves a casual yet extensive Mediterranean inspired menu items and beverages as guests soak up the sun around the pool or on the beach. The Boardwalk Beach Club at sunset becomes a cool spot to lounge on cushioned sofas and chill out on the front decks. A wide selection of beverages and a Tapas menu, also swings into action in the twilight hours. Perfect for family and friends and private celebrations, this space endorses Bali's laid-back tropical island lifestyle. Open daily for resort guests as well as members of the public; The Boardwalk Beach Club is all about personal relaxation and having a good time!
Perth, Australia
“OMG”
Reviewed July 21, 2013

I really want to tell everyone not to got to this restaurant so I can keep it all for me but I cant it is just too good not to share. It was our last meal in bali 18 july the sunset was beautiful but I am spoilt with sunsets as I live in Perth, we arrived at 5;30 no trouble getting a table, I have been told it gets very busy, served quickly I had chicken $6 my husband had lamb shank $12 most expensive dish on the menu he said it was the best he has ever had and he likes his shanks. My 14, 12 and 8 year olds loved it too. we found portion size was larger than the average restaurant. we had choc lava cake for desert $4 yummo. you have got to go, it is located at the back of the Bali Garden Hotel easily accessed if you walk through the discovery shopping mall to the back (good opp to shop) when you see the beach walk down the stairs and turn right then walk along the footpath till you see it.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank hale05
BaliGarden, Social Media Marketing Manager at Boardwalk Restaurant & Lounge, responded to this review, July 23, 2013
Dear hale05,
Warmest greeting from Boardwalk Restaurant

Madam, thank you for you wonderful comments on the restaurant. I have passed on your remark to the chef and the team and I also have personally thanked the team for their service dedication.

smm@baligardenbeachrestaurant.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
“Spectacular place to relax and watch the sunset”
Reviewed July 19, 2013 via mobile

We spent a very enjoyable few hours at Boardwalk indulging in a few cocktails whilst watching the sunset and becoming amateur photographers! We followed this up with a very tasty meal - a mixture of tapas and sate washed down with a few more drinks then moved our position back to relax on one of the huge lounges they have and listened to the sweet sound of the live music! A great venue, good food, fantastic ambience and really well priced.

Visited July 2013
BaliGarden, Social Media Marketing Manager at Boardwalk Restaurant & Lounge, responded to this review, July 22, 2013
Dear Ceri W,
Warmest greeting from Boardwalk Restaurant

It is always encouraging when our guests have a wonderful and fantastic visit. I will pass on your comments to the Boardwalk Team and again we appreciate your positive response and we look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

New Zealand
“A fantastic spot to watch the sunset”
Reviewed July 15, 2013

We had a memorable hour with a bottle of wine and delicious tapas watching the sunset. There are comfortable chairs and attentive staff with an incredible view of Kuta beach. We would recommend.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Nikola180
BaliGarden, Social Media Marketing Manager at Boardwalk Restaurant & Lounge, responded to this review, July 16, 2013
Dear Nikola180,
Warmest greeting from Boardwalk Restaurant,

I really appreciate your great review – thank you!

I’m thrilled you enjoyed your experience on all levels and I’m especially pleased the team looked after you so well.

We hope to welcome you back soon

Philippines
“Nice to hang out”
Reviewed July 1, 2013

Coming from discovery mall we saw this place and sat there ordered some fruit shakes and calamares. My husband and daughter went for a swim in the beach while waiting for them in this place. Had a nice time taking pictures of people passing. When my family came back from swimming they have a place for shower and change.

Visited June 2013
BaliGarden, Social Media Marketing Manager at Boardwalk Restaurant & Lounge, responded to this review, July 4, 2013
Dear Miley02,
Warmest greeting from Boardwalk Restaurant

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience about your recent visited at the Boardwalk Restaurant.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the future

Singapore
“Nice place, great views and decent prices”
Reviewed June 27, 2013

My wife and I had a nice afternoon/evening at Boardwalk. We came by had drinks and appetizers, played cards, watched the sunset and had dinner. It was a pleasant laid back way to spend the afternoon/evening.

We started with virgin coladas and some samosas and spring rolls. Both were good and tasty and the chilli sauce for the spring rolls was both sweet and spicy. The samosas were tasty and came with a nice apple mango chutney. Neither starter was a huge portion but both were very good.

We had a few more drinks and hung out for an hour or so watching the sunset before we ordered dinner. The servers checked in with us regularly but were not pushy for us to order food.

For dinner, my wife was the big winner on food she had a green seafood curry that was very nice. Lots of seafood of all kinds in a nice green curry sauce. It was on the Indonesian menu with a name that we would have missed if I hadn't read the description and pointed it out to her since I knew she would like it. It came with rice wrapped in a banana leaf. She loved it and was blown away by how much seafood was in it (fish pieces, shrimp, mussels, and squid). I had Mie Goreng (stir fried noodles with veggies and meat. It was okay but nothing special.

Overall, we will return, good food, good service, good setting, decent prices.

• Visited June 2013
2 Thank bobkap
Dear bobkap,
Warmest greeting from Boardwalk Restaurant

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with such valuable feed back.

I very much appreciate you taking the time to write your view on the Tripadvisor regarding your recent visit to our Boardwalk Restaurant, as it is through verbal comments and Tripadvisor that we are able to improve our services; it is important to us and our business to receive all feedback, positive and constructive from our guests such as yours, I know your points made on the survey will serve as an encouragement to all our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our hotel, customer service and guest well-being.

Thank you again for sharing your experience and it is our hope that we will be welcoming your return in the future.