“Spa is lovely”

Add it.
Melasti Beach Bungalows Spa
Ranked #5 of 10 Spas & Wellness in Tuban
More attraction details
Owner description: Melasti Beach Bungalow Spa is one of Bali's longest running spa operations. Open from 10 am until 10 pm daily, the spa offers a complete array of spa and beauty treatments. The ambience of the spa is traditionally Balinese. Melasti Bungalow Spa offers massages, body scrubs, manicures, pedicures(featuring OPI products), Ayurvedic treatments, Hot Stone Massages, hair extensions and a complete hair salon facility
Reviewed July 9, 2012

The Melasti Spa is lovely and quite cheap for how nice the salon / service is.

There are newer reviews for Melasti Beach Bungalows Spa

Reviewed May 29, 2012

With building works below and noise from traffic and nearby karaoke bars, it was hard to relax. The ladies were friendly and the massage was good though (and cheap).

Reviewed February 25, 2012

We, my friends and I, actually didn't know about this place, we just planned to get a massage after a long day and just looked around to find a nice place. When we went into the reception, we were greeted nicely (even though we were locals). We had to wait about 20 minutes and it was ok for us, we just wandered around the street while waiting. when we arrived, there were people done with their treatment and other also waited to get a massage. a lady was also make a booking before she left bali. at first we asked for the triple room, but since in that room there was no tub, they allowed us to switch rooms. the masseuse was nice, she gave good massage on my stiff shoulder and she'd asked if the press were to gentle or to hard for you.
the room is quite big, the tub is ok with hot and cold water, soap and shampoo. after the treatment, I felt relax and it doesn't cost you too much.

1  Thank klingkit
Reviewed September 21, 2010

We booked into the Melasti Beach Bungalows Spa the day before our wedding to have a little pampering. I booked in for the Hot Rocks Massage, A manicure and Pedicure. My husband booked in for a back massage, a facial massage & a pedicure.
When we arrived we were served a cold "Aqua" water and put into a room together for the massage. It was pure bliss! The rock massage was so relaxing! This was followed by my manicure then pedicure. My nails were shaped perfectly. I only had a colour put on my toe nails and the girl painted a tiny delicate flower on my big nail. It was nothing like the flowers you get out on the beach. My husband was impressed with his treatment too. It's something he wouldn't get done in Australia, so he was pleasantly surprised.
We had three hours of treatment each for under $70 Australian. It was the perfect way to spend the afternoon!
My mother got her hair and make-up done for the wedding there as well. They were both done before midday and survived way past out sunset wedding. She looked stunning.
When I am back in Bali, I will definitely go back to this Spa!!!

4  Thank djrum13
Reviewed June 16, 2010

This hotel is a retro throwback to the early 1970s. Its proprietor is a prominent local polititian who likes to sing Sinatra's "I did it my way" in Karioki . He has set up a raunchy bar with a live music nightly in what was formerly his garage for his made-over Yellow Toyota Landcruiser. The hotel is delightful as are the staff who are equally bonkers . This is Bali's Hotel California! It is has am eclectic clientele that return annually or who are there for life. Formerly a haunt of surf legend Gerry Lopez but it is still popular with old surfees and other throwbacks of an age gone by. It is easy to hop over the wall into the cemetry for the boats to Kuta Reef hence the popularity with old surfers. This the real Bali of the seventies.

2  Thank TABSEastbourne