As a regular traveler to Bali (Bali 35 times) with young children I have stayed in a lot of the hotels in the Legian, Tuban and Kuta Areas but this hotel beats them all, pants down.
I had stayed in this hotel before its recent re-opening and it was nice then but the modernization and upgrades have made it a truly first class hotel.
The hotel is beach front, with meticulously manicured grounds and absolute beachfront.
The pool is not massive but it is never crowded or full of beer drinking Bogans who frequent some of the hotels with in pool bars, which this one has but without the full time drinkers!
What sets this hotel apart from many of the other 'large' hotels is the way it is laid out. The hotel is not a long skinny hotel which ends at the beach, rather, it is shaped in almost a fan shape with an extremely wide beach frontage, which helps to make it feel like there are never many people there.
The day beds and Cabanas are plentiful.
Restaurants and food are first class and the attention to detail is incredible.
The previous reports about the rooms on this site are very accurate. We looked at all the room types and they were all very different but all were immaculately clean and well presented. Yes, the superior rooms are smaller and the bathrooms are also small, but who goes to Bali to spend it in the bathroom. If you want a bigger bathroom, go for the superior Garden or superior ocean rooms for an extra 20 or 30 bucks a night.
There are a many other reasons why this hotel is great but other than mentioning the incredible staff, go and check it out and see for yourself. Enjoy!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Holiday Inn Resort(R)Baruna Bali seamlessly blends with the alluring white-sand beaches of Pantai Segara, locally known as Pantai Jerman, which stretches off the southern coast of Kuta in Bali. A mere ten-minute drive from Bali's International Airport, South Kuta's relatively quiet beaches are a haven for relaxation while a short walk leads to central Kuta's vibrant streets lined with restaurants, bars, shops and markets; the newly completed boardwalk along the beach enables visitors to enjoy a scenic stroll from South Kuta to the famous Kuta Beach in the North. Holiday Inn Resort(R)Baruna Bali offers 193 guest rooms and suites, ranging in size from 28 to 75 square metre, all with private balconies boasting stunning vistas of shimmering azure sea or the Resort(R) 's pool and verdant lawns. Sleek contemporary furnishings with Balinese tropical accents optimize the space for rest and relaxation and have been designed to appeal to families and couples as well as individual travelers. All rooms come conveniently equipped with high-speed wireless internet connectivity, 32-inch flat-screen televisions with over 60 cable channels, CD/DVD players, iPod docking stations, mini refrigerators and tea and coffee making facilities, while hardwood floors, stylish bathrooms with separate bath and power shower areas and 40-inch televisions are standard in all suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Agoda, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Resort Baruna Bali reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Resort Baruna Bali Hotel Tuban
- Holiday Inn Baruna Bali
- Holiday Inn Tuban
- Holiday Inn Resort Baruna Bali Tuban