HARRIS Hotel Tuban(Tuban)(Great Value!)
$36
  • Pool
$16
  • Pool
1,653 results
All reviewskids clubenvy restauranttea tree spapalms restaurantgarden accesskids eat freekids suitepool barone bedroom suiteihg memberpriority clubocean viewkids menubaruna balipool staffbig roomdiscovery mall
Reviewed August 4, 2017 via mobile

Nice food - went to watch the sunset and have a cocktail and the n decided to have dinner. Food was lovely and good service - my cocktail could have been colder - my only gripe.

We also had entertainment from the dancers - really enjoyed the food and would recommend

Stayed: June 2017, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 1, 2017

I traveled with my friends of over 40 people to Bali for vacation. Based on my previous visit to see the hotel room and facilities on site, and a lengthy discussion with hotel business development manager Mr. Aventius Tarigan, I decided to recommend this hotel to my friends, and eventually we decided to stay for four nights in this hotel for our vacation in Bali.

Though there were 40 of us, everything went well. Check-in was swift, rooms were clean and comfortable, hotel staff greeted us with smiles, breakfast spread was good and tasty. The environment at the Envy restaurant was cozy, the food was good and tasty. Prices were reasonable. We had a very nice dinner in the evening out there.

During the last day of our stay, we received calls from the hotel receptionist at around 10:30 in that, we need to clear our room by 11:00 a.m. This came as a big surprise as most of us were still packing the luggages and not ready to clear the rooms as yet.
This was totally not acceptable to any of us. The standard check-out time of any hotel, as we know it, is 12:00 noon.
Since I was the one who recommended this hotel to my friends, I was obliged to go to the Reception to find out the reason behind this sudden notice. To my surprise again, the hotel receptionist told me that it is the policy of the hotel management.

I knew the hotel was under fully booked condition but I had not been able to really understand this hotel management policy to cut short the guess check-out time by one hour, worse of all, with sudden notice of less than one hour.

It is a pity to end our stay in this hotel this way which would otherwise this hotel might receive a full mark overall rating.

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled with friends
2  Thank Ali C. H
Reviewed July 29, 2017 via mobile

This was our first stay in a Holiday Inn property and they pleasantly surprised us by upgrading our room. This is a beach front resort located very close to the airport. Quality of food was great, specially the breakfast spread. Staffs were very helpful - would like to visit again.

Stayed: July 2017, traveled as a couple
Frederic B, General Manager at Holiday Inn Resort Baruna Bali, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2017

Dear Biswanath R,

Greetings from the Island of the Gods!

Thank you for choosing Holiday Inn Resort Baruna for your recent stay in Bali.

We very much look forward to welcoming you back to the Resort and would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your kind feedback on our restaurants particularly food quality of breakfast. We understand that this is an important meal and we strive to cater to all tastebuds at breakfast overlooking the pool in our Palms Restaurant.

It is true that our location in proximity of the airport and the main attractions of Kuta is a great one and this is often highlighted by our guests as we our location provides proximity to Kuta and quick road access to other delightful areas of the Island.

We hope to see you back soon at our Resort.

Frederic B

Reviewed July 29, 2017 via mobile

What I love about this hotel is the beach view. I can watch sunset from my room. The pool bar is also comforting. The food is also very good.
This hotel is really a perfect choice for a holiday.
This hotel is also only like 15 minutes away from airport and souvenir center.
I'd really love to come back here someday.

Stayed: July 2017, traveled on business
Frederic B, General Manager at Holiday Inn Resort Baruna Bali, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2017

Dear DidikS,

Greetings from Holiday Inn Resort Baruna Bali!

Thank you for making us your residence of choice for your recent trip to Bali, we are pleased that you enjoyed our location for it's easy beach access and particularly spectacular sunsets!

Our restaurants and bars strive to offer a varied selection of food and drinks and our location while close to the airport and within easy access of Kuta and other interesting areas of the Island provides a unique hideaway.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the Island of the Gods very soon!

Best wishes,

Frederic B.

Reviewed July 28, 2017

The staff at Holiday inn resort were super courteous and kind to all possible needs . Always greeted with a smile right from the reception to the pool and room service staff. That is what makes your stay very pleasant and homely irrespective of nationality. The rooms are neat and clean and bed super comfy with options of soft and hard pillows so that's always a plus. The pool though a bit small but good for kids to play in. Breakfast was nice with options of Western and Asian dishes catering to everyone and the staff very attentive to have you seated at the earliest. Stayed for 5 nights room 2216 and would definately come back . Again thank you to the staff of Holiday inn for making our stay a pleasant one.

Room Tip: Room with ocean view
  • Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family