This Holiday Inn hotel is really cool, hip, and stylish. The music they play throughout is amazing, and the rooms are all modern, clean and have the most comfortable beds I've never slept in. But, the price we were charged was extremely high. We actually were going to book online for much cheaper, but we decided to check the rate upon arrival since we had no prior reservation and were leaving the horrible Villa Balquisse. We needed a room that night, so the manager, a nice Australian lady, gave us the highest price, higher than we saw online the previous day. So, we had a great stay, but felt ripped off by the manager. So, we won't return to this Holiday Inn. Also, there is a beach, but you can't use it, as the sand is full of sharp stones that could cut your feet, and boats in the water. Great if you just need a great place to stay and hopefully won't be ripped off by the manager on the price. If you plan on using the internet, go to the internet cafe just down the road, as Holiday Inn charges you 1,000 RP per minute! Such a rip off. They don't even have internet in the room or lobby.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Holiday Inn Resort(R)Baruna Bali seamlessly blends with the alluring white-sand beaches of Pantai Segara, locally known as Pantai Jerman, which stretches off the southern coast of Kuta in Bali. A mere ten-minute drive from Bali's International Airport, South Kuta's relatively quiet beaches are a haven for relaxation while a short walk leads to central Kuta's vibrant streets lined with restaurants, bars, shops and markets; the newly completed boardwalk along the beach enables visitors to enjoy a scenic stroll from South Kuta to the famous Kuta Beach in the North. Holiday Inn Resort(R)Baruna Bali offers 193 guest rooms and suites, ranging in size from 28 to 75 square metre, all with private balconies boasting stunning vistas of shimmering azure sea or the Resort(R) 's pool and verdant lawns. Sleek contemporary furnishings with Balinese tropical accents optimize the space for rest and relaxation and have been designed to appeal to families and couples as well as individual travelers. All rooms come conveniently equipped with high-speed wireless internet connectivity, 32-inch flat-screen televisions with over 60 cable channels, CD/DVD players, iPod docking stations, mini refrigerators and tea and coffee making facilities, while hardwood floors, stylish bathrooms with separate bath and power shower areas and 40-inch televisions are standard in all suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Priceline, Agoda, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Resort Baruna Bali reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Resort Baruna Bali Hotel Tuban
- Holiday Inn Baruna Bali
- Holiday Inn Tuban
- Holiday Inn Resort Baruna Bali Tuban