A nice property right on a public beach (Kuta). Even thought its a large property with a maze of rooms, yet it blends in beautifully with the local architecture. The main building is only 3 stories high so that it does not stick out. The reception is very open & breezy with local indonesian materials. There are lots of open air sittings to take in the sun & the beach. There is a bar in the middle of the swimming pool & that opens on to the beach. There is an ice cream parlor, restaurants, tennis court, gym etc. It also has large facilities for conferences & meetings.
Rooms are modern & seem like that they were recently refurbished.
Food at the hotel restaurants was average, but there are so many options outside the hotel that it doesn't really make sense to eat at the hotel. The hotel is on a very bustling road that leads directly to kuta beach. In the afternoon & evenings the beach is very active with lots of kids playing beach football etc. but by late evening it becomes completely empty so one can enjoy quiet walks after dinner. The beach is not at all dirty as I was led to believe about Bali beaches. It is not a 'white sand' kind of beach, but for a public beach it is very clean.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Holiday Inn Resort(R)Baruna Bali seamlessly blends with the alluring white-sand beaches of Pantai Segara, locally known as Pantai Jerman, which stretches off the southern coast of Kuta in Bali. A mere ten-minute drive from Bali's International Airport, South Kuta's relatively quiet beaches are a haven for relaxation while a short walk leads to central Kuta's vibrant streets lined with restaurants, bars, shops and markets; the newly completed boardwalk along the beach enables visitors to enjoy a scenic stroll from South Kuta to the famous Kuta Beach in the North. Holiday Inn Resort(R)Baruna Bali offers 193 guest rooms and suites, ranging in size from 28 to 75 square metre, all with private balconies boasting stunning vistas of shimmering azure sea or the Resort(R) 's pool and verdant lawns. Sleek contemporary furnishings with Balinese tropical accents optimize the space for rest and relaxation and have been designed to appeal to families and couples as well as individual travelers. All rooms come conveniently equipped with high-speed wireless internet connectivity, 32-inch flat-screen televisions with over 60 cable channels, CD/DVD players, iPod docking stations, mini refrigerators and tea and coffee making facilities, while hardwood floors, stylish bathrooms with separate bath and power shower areas and 40-inch televisions are standard in all suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, IHG, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Resort Baruna Bali reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Resort Baruna Bali Hotel Tuban
- Holiday Inn Baruna Bali
- Holiday Inn Tuban
- Holiday Inn Resort Baruna Bali Tuban