My wife and I stayed here for 10 nights. Our first trip to Bali for our 3rd Honeymoon.
Picked Holiday Inn as a "safe choice", not having been to Bali before. Had thought we might look around and find somewhere better, maybe in Kuta, but we stayed the whole 10 nights because we loved it.
I expected lots of young families, but the guests were really mixed. I worried it was too far from Kuta, but in fact it was just far enough to put space between Kuta's noise and energy, so we could genuinely relax in perfect peace.
On the map it looks really close to the airport. While it was possible to hear the planes on occasion, they were never intrusive even when sleeping in the bali huts near the beach. We spent days on end laying by the pool reading and relaxing.
Rooms were great, but the walls are thin so sleeping in wasn't easy with noisy early rising neighbours. Food and beverage quality and pricing was really good. Not as cheap as local restaurants, but great quality/value. They even had real coffee for breakfast!
Staff were really friendly and responsive. We only learned how helpful they could be at the end. Our second last night, they recommended and booked us a restaurant at Jimbaran and arranged the restaurant to pick us up and drop us back - at no charge!
If/when we go to Bali again, we'll be staying here at least part of our trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Holiday Inn Resort(R)Baruna Bali seamlessly blends with the alluring white-sand beaches of Pantai Segara, locally known as Pantai Jerman, which stretches off the southern coast of Kuta in Bali. A mere ten-minute drive from Bali's International Airport, South Kuta's relatively quiet beaches are a haven for relaxation while a short walk leads to central Kuta's vibrant streets lined with restaurants, bars, shops and markets; the newly completed boardwalk along the beach enables visitors to enjoy a scenic stroll from South Kuta to the famous Kuta Beach in the North. Holiday Inn Resort(R)Baruna Bali offers 193 guest rooms and suites, ranging in size from 28 to 75 square metre, all with private balconies boasting stunning vistas of shimmering azure sea or the Resort(R) 's pool and verdant lawns. Sleek contemporary furnishings with Balinese tropical accents optimize the space for rest and relaxation and have been designed to appeal to families and couples as well as individual travelers. All rooms come conveniently equipped with high-speed wireless internet connectivity, 32-inch flat-screen televisions with over 60 cable channels, CD/DVD players, iPod docking stations, mini refrigerators and tea and coffee making facilities, while hardwood floors, stylish bathrooms with separate bath and power shower areas and 40-inch televisions are standard in all suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Resort Baruna Bali reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Resort Baruna Bali Hotel Tuban
- Holiday Inn Baruna Bali
- Holiday Inn Tuban
- Holiday Inn Resort Baruna Bali Tuban