HARRIS Hotel Tuban
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
  • Pool
View Hotel
All reviewsclose to the airporttransit hotelfree shuttleshort stayairport pickovernight staybetween flightsgreat airport hotelan early morning flightdenpasar airportswimming poolrooms are cleannice poolshuttle serviceone night stayconvenient locationlong flight
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 25, 2014

surprised how near the hotel is from airport. nothing much around hotel but found a really good food there. I tried "Puja Sera" which was 10-15 mins walking distance. I would recommend to try their grilled rice. It's one of the best grilled rice I've ever eaten..
The room was good enough for me, but take a note no elevator from lobby but the staff helped me with my luggage :)

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
HarrisTubanBali, Manager at HARRIS Hotel Tuban, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2014

Dear Andrea

Warmest Greetings from HARRIS Hotel Tuban Bali

First of all thank you for taking a time to post your feed back regarding your stay at HARRIS Tuban.

We are very glad, that our location has become an advantage during your stay with us. As an information although the lift service is not available at the lobby area, but we are happy to learn that our players give a hand on your luggage, while the lift service provided at our new extention building.

Once again thank you for your positive comment and we look forward welcoming you back in near future.

Yudi Alamsyah

Reviewed April 20, 2014

Our first trip to Bali, we arrived on a late flight from Melbourne and wanted a hotel in close proximity to the airport - we just wanted a place to sleep before heading off the next morning. I searched on the net for economical accommodation and booked a suite at the Harris $ 73.00 not expecting much based on the price but was pleasantly surprised by the level of amenity. We caught a taxi from the airport and were seriously over charged not realizing that we could have arranged hotel airport transport. The staff were friendly and efficient, check in was quick, we barely had time to finish our complimentary fruit juice of the month before we were shown to our room. Our suite consisted of a lounge area with comfortable couch and tv, small dining area and mini bar - we could shut this area off from the bedroom and bathroom. The rooms were fresh and clean. Our room had good access to the pool area - which was a great spot for a morning swim. We had breakfast at the Harris not included in our tariff but reasonably priced - the food was okay but choice was fairly limited. The Harris is a good airport hotel and i would recommend it without hesitation,

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank CCH1960
HarrisTubanBali, Manager at HARRIS Hotel Tuban, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2014

Dear Valuable Guest

Warmest Greetings from HARRIS Hotel Tuban Bali

Firstly we would like to thank you for your recent stay at HARRIS Tuban. We are very happy to learn that our guest amenities, fresh and clean rooms could make you enjoy your stay at our hotel.

We also very thankful for your nice words regarding our friendly and efficient players.
Once again, thank you for your positive comment and we look forward to welcoming you back in near future.

Reviewed April 12, 2014

I stayed for 3 nights Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

I wasn't intending to stay here. I had a visa issue at immigration and had to find emergency last minute accommodation, I thought my airline might help me, but they had little idea about what to do. Eventually I found the Harris hotel. It was a Friday evening and the immigration office was closed for two days, to make matters worse I had lost both my credit cards and had no significant cash and to top it off I'd been unwell for over a week so hadn't been able to eat much for a week. Hence I was not at my best and a little concerned about how things would play out.

In the morning I met the manager Ms Yola Duapadang who pretty much sorted everything out. Often in a hotel you get what you're promised but no more. But here it's not like that. Here you just feel like you're amongst friends and when you're in trouble everyone helps you out. Since the hotel is right near the airport and I imagine many travellers may be stressed due to missed flights, cancellations etc. so this must be a tough job but everyone does it well.

But again I can't thank Ms Yola enough as it would have been very hard for me to get the situation fixed so easily.

Basically by Monday I knew what I had to do to get the visa issue resolved and go back. This time rather than saying it's not "our problem" the immigration people were very nice and helpful. It helps to have friends!

FACILITIES
The facilities are top notch, there's a gym that's large enough and has enough equipment to do a proper session (quite rare), and the pool is long enough to swim laps (also quite rare).

ROOMs
The rooms are clean and comfortable, and the bed is especially comfortable (this is of course a personal choice thing). But I would say it's definitely one of the better ones at this price range.

FOOD
I only had one meal at the hotel - which was good, because there are so many tasty local options nearby.

LOCATION
If you need to get to the airport it's just a short walk away or even shorter cab ride. What I really liked was that there are so many local cafes and restaurants nearby, I could just walk down the street and pick a new one each time I was hungry.

In the end what started out as the worst part of my trip ended up being up there with the best.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled solo

Dear Mr, Ankur

Warmest Greetings from HARRIS Hotel Tuban

First of all, thank you for taking the time to post your feedback regarding your stay at HARRIS Hotel Tuban.

We are very glad that to learned that our location has become an advantage during your stay with us.

We are also happy that Ms. Yola, could assist you while solving your visa problem, while it also as a part of our responsibility to help our guests once they have a problem during their stay at our hotel.

HARRISly Yours,

Reviewed March 19, 2014

I arrived in Denpasar from Singapore on 17/03/14 at 9.30pm. I was greeted at the airport by Harris Hotel staff. While chatting I was asked how long I was staying, to which I replied, that I was flying to Lombok at 7am the following morning. He asked which airline. I told him Metpati. He then gave me bad news. Merpati stopped flying on 1 Feb. WHAT????
When we arrived at the hotel I spoke to other staff who
confirmed his info. The manager was called, by which time I was distressed. Not for long, as he was calm, professional and efficient. He was able to book me on a ferry with transportation to the harbour. This would see me arriving in Lombok at 10.30am. I was also picked up
I was then able to enjoy a quiet
night in a very clean hotel and even received an early morning call.
Thank you Mohammad and your staff, for turning a potentially difficult situation for a lone female traveller, into a safe, enjoyable stay with sound plans, to deliver me at my next destination. I recommend the hotel to anyone
Joy

• Stayed: March 2014
3  Thank joyroberts55
HarrisTubanBali, Manager at HARRIS Hotel Tuban, responded to this reviewResponded March 26, 2014

Dear Valued Guests

We are very glad that to learn that our players have gave the professional and efficient solutions for your flight problems. We are also happy that our cleanliness and wake up call service could make a pleasant stay for you. It is an honored to be able to give our best service and distinctive experience to you while you were staying with us.
Rest assured I have shared your kind comments with all the team, especially Mr. Mohammad Rezha to encourage them to always give the best services to all of our guests.

Reviewed February 28, 2014

We checked - in at the hotel on 24th Feb 2014, just for a night and had to leave for Timor Leste; the room was clean and nice and on top of that. As soon as I got to Timor Leste and it was more than 12 hours, I realized that I have left my Diamond stud earrings on the table in the living in our hotel room (213) and I quickly search for the hotel's email address and dropped them a message and let them know I forgot it and keep it for me; also had our assistant follow up on that and she also sent another email. I could not sleep well that night because those were an expensive pair of earrings and it was important for me because my mother gave them to me. As soon as I got up, I checked my email and saw one of their staff's message saying they have kept those earrings for me and I could pick them up on my return on the 26th.. I was so happy and felt really appreciated, Besides the great service, they are also some good staffs working there, whom won't just be greedy and keep the customers' items which they easily could. I will definitely stay at Harris again. :)

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Anita S
HarrisTubanBali, Manager at HARRIS Hotel Tuban, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2014

Dear Valued Guest

Firstly we would like to thank you for your recent stay at HARRIS Tuban. We are very happy to learn that our clean and nice room could make you enjoy your stay at our hotel.

We also very thankful for your nice words regarding our players, who gave your earings back as a part of our responsibility to give the best service for our guests.