“Beautiful Little Gem”

Sponsored by:
Map
Satellite
Map updates are paused. Zoom in to see updated info.
Reset zoom
Updating Map...
Sponsored by:
Virginia
“Beautiful Little Gem”
Reviewed October 8, 2009

I loved everything about St. George's--the people, the architecture, the shops. We docked here during a Norwegian cruise, and then explored the rest of Bermuda. It's a tiny little town, but it is definitely my favorite in Bermuda. The larger towns have more to offer attraction-wise, but my heart fell for St. George's. There was a small festival in their plaza while we were there, and we had a blast! There's nothing like dancing in the streets with the locals! I'd go back again and again.

National Park, New Jersey
120 helpful votes
“A Great place for a cruise ship to dock”
Reviewed October 11, 2008

We just reurned from a cruise to Bermuda and we docked in St George's because of the size of our ship. What a great little town. You could see it all in the three days we spent in the Por, Quaint little shops. Terrific history. Wonderful little Pubs. Very friendly people and really great beaches. Swiming with tropical fish was fantasic in warm cristal clear water.

Been to St. George's Parish? Share your experiences!