“Great Steak and Pear Salad”

North Rock Restaurant
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 20, 2013 via mobile

The food was excellent and when I ordered wine there were no strict measures and so got an ample glass. Service was attentive.

4  Thank Miss-sip
There are newer reviews for North Rock Restaurant

Reviewed August 18, 2013

Every time I come to North Rock, I say to myself "you really have to leave a review for this place" ... well I finally got around to it.

What can I say ....?

The food is great, the beer more than great, and the service relaxed and friendly. You're made to feel instantly at home, whether your a local or a visitor.

Nothing fancy or pretentious, just what it says it is ... a pub that does food.

I live away from Bermuda now, but always stop by on my way home from the airport when I do visit.

A taste of Bermuda? I think so.

3  Thank BermieBoy
Reviewed August 6, 2013

Food was fantastic; however service needs serious helps. It took half an hour to get a coke soda when the place was empty. The worst was at the end when it came to the bill. I gave the waitress my card to pay. After returning my bill I saw that my card was missing from the check book. I then went to ask the waitress, “where is my card”. the waitress then decided to have a tug of war conversation saying that she had returned my card to me instead of going back to look for it kindly. It took the staff 30 mins to search for my card upon finding it inside of a trash bin. They celebrated their relief with laughter????? How can that be funny? Poor customer service

2  Thank Steven_Smokey
Reviewed July 28, 2013 via mobile

The fish and chip standard is the measurement I use to judge a local pub. The fish was moist and flaky, while the breading stayed crisp trapping in the juice. It was perfectly seasoned, and served golden brown. The chips being treated in a classic way was the only area where this could have been improved. Even though the were crisp and well seasoned, there is an opportunity for a little something more. Say yes to the Horseradish sauce and malt vinegar. It was an enjoyable evening, I would recommend it to friends.

1  Thank Cody W
Reviewed June 27, 2013

Very nice restaurant. Has a formal dining room, but there is also a "pub" section. The pub section is a little noisier, but then you are in a bar setting, but the food is the same high quality as you would get in the formal dining room.

I have eaten here several times, and have never had a bad experience. They do get busy at times and wait times for food delivery can be slightly long, but the food is always good, and the staff are courteous and friendly. This is one of my staple Bermuda restaurants.

1  Thank LesCenter