“Very friendly” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Double Play Charters - Day Tours

Double Play Charters - Day Tours
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Double Play Charters offers a beautiful 42ft motor catamaran for hire. We can accommodate your wishes for Birthday Parties, Anniversary Celebrations as well as walk on Sight Seeing Cruises.We specialize in small groups up to 20/23 people chartering the whole boat to cruise/see and learn about Bermuda/have lunch or dinner and maybe swim in a "special" spot. The Possibilities Are Endless...
Scranton, Pennsylvania
“Very friendly”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 27, 2013

Lucky to have such a great captain, Had a wonderful day and amazing vacation. I would definitely recommend using Double Play Charters to any one I know that is going to Bermuda to make sure they have a great time.

New York City, New York
“Best in Bermuda!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 26, 2013

As a party of 7 in Bermuda for a week, we wanted to see a lot. Joseph from Double Play was amazing from the start. He worked on available days with us, made sure we were doing what we wanted to do/ what we wanted to see, really making sure our trip was fantastic. The Double Play is an amazing charter, really top notch. Has all of the amenities that any group could need. Joseph arranged a smaller boat to go water skiing and tubing on which was a highlight of the day!

When travelling back to Bermuda, I would definitively book the Double Play again. I can't say enough good things about Joseph and his staff!

Hamilton, null, Bermuda
“A 'must-do'”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 18, 2013

I loved the Double Play and Captain Joey! He was so knowledgable and was willing to go over and beyond to make my charter perfect! He my took my family and friends snorkelling around the reefs, visited a shipwreck and fed the fish and even sailed next to sea turtles. Our evening was finished with a wonderful meal on the deck while watching the sunset! I would definitely recommend the Double Play to anyone visiting Bermuda. I look forward to another charter on my next trip to Bermuda.

Wonderful boat, great facilities, good food and excellent cocktails. Loved it!

Devonshire Bermuda
“Wonderful cruise!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 31, 2013

This has been the highlight of the summer so far. Fabulous time! 15 ladies treated like Queens! Thanks Capt. Unit, next time.

Visited July 2013
New York City, New York
“Great Day in Bermuda!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2013

During our stay in Bermuda, we were very fortunate to book a charter with Double Play Charters and Captain Joseph Robinson. We were a group of 9, including adults and children, and we had a wonderful day with Captain Joseph. He and his crew are very friendly, informative and flexible. He made sure we had a great day and was willing to customize the trip to our requests.
The boat itself is beautiful and fully equipped to accommodate everyone from young children to grandparents with first class service and comfortable seating.
I highly recommend spending a day with Captain Joseph and his crew while you are in Bermuda. You will not be disappointed. I will definitely book this tour again on my next visit to Bermuda.

Visited June 2013