“Best in Bermuda!”

Double Play Charters - Day Tours
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Double Play Charters offers a beautiful 42ft motor catamaran for hire. We can accommodate your wishes for Birthday Parties, Anniversary Celebrations as well as walk on Sight Seeing Cruises.We specialize in small groups up to 20/23 people chartering the whole boat to cruise/see and learn about Bermuda/have lunch or dinner and maybe swim in a "special" spot. The Possibilities Are Endless...
New York City, New York
“Best in Bermuda!”
Reviewed August 26, 2013

As a party of 7 in Bermuda for a week, we wanted to see a lot. Joseph from Double Play was amazing from the start. He worked on available days with us, made sure we were doing what we wanted to do/ what we wanted to see, really making sure our trip was fantastic. The Double Play is an amazing charter, really top notch. Has all of the amenities that any group could need. Joseph arranged a smaller boat to go water skiing and tubing on which was a highlight of the day!

When travelling back to Bermuda, I would definitively book the Double Play again. I can't say enough good things about Joseph and his staff!

Visited August 2013

Hamilton, null, Bermuda
“A 'must-do'”
Reviewed August 18, 2013

I loved the Double Play and Captain Joey! He was so knowledgable and was willing to go over and beyond to make my charter perfect! He my took my family and friends snorkelling around the reefs, visited a shipwreck and fed the fish and even sailed next to sea turtles. Our evening was finished with a wonderful meal on the deck while watching the sunset! I would definitely recommend the Double Play to anyone visiting Bermuda. I look forward to another charter on my next trip to Bermuda.

Wonderful boat, great facilities, good food and excellent cocktails. Loved it!

Visited August 2013
Devonshire Bermuda
“Wonderful cruise!”
Reviewed July 31, 2013

This has been the highlight of the summer so far. Fabulous time! 15 ladies treated like Queens! Thanks Capt. Unit, next time.

Visited July 2013
New York City, New York
“Great Day in Bermuda!!!”
Reviewed July 30, 2013

During our stay in Bermuda, we were very fortunate to book a charter with Double Play Charters and Captain Joseph Robinson. We were a group of 9, including adults and children, and we had a wonderful day with Captain Joseph. He and his crew are very friendly, informative and flexible. He made sure we had a great day and was willing to customize the trip to our requests.
The boat itself is beautiful and fully equipped to accommodate everyone from young children to grandparents with first class service and comfortable seating.
I highly recommend spending a day with Captain Joseph and his crew while you are in Bermuda. You will not be disappointed. I will definitely book this tour again on my next visit to Bermuda.

Visited June 2013
Allentown, Pennsylvania
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Highlight of our trip to Bermuda!”
Reviewed July 27, 2013

The Double Play is the most relaxing and perfect way to enjoy a day in Bermuda! We were traveling to Bermuda for a family trip with 15 people that ranged from the ages of 2 to 75 including an expecting mother. It was everyone’s favorite party of the trip! Captain Joey & Captain Ton took complete care of everyone and made everyone feel at home. The boat has 4 main areas for enjoyment…the front of the boat with about 7 large bean bags (my favorite), the top of the boat where the Captain steers is covered from the sun and provides a nice breeze, and the cabin and lower out door area were we set up our lunch and drinks for all to enjoy. We chartered Double Play for 4 hours and didn’t want it to end. Captain Joey is extremely knowledgeable about the island and told us about what we were seeing as we cruised along. We stopped to feed the fish at a ship wreck and then I was most shocked when everyone got in the water to snorkel…the key was they gave everyone “noodles” to float and/or snorkel with and no one wanted to get out of the beautiful blue warm water! You can’t go wrong with the Double Play because Captain Joey is a complete gentleman…when we return to Bermuda there is no doubt that we will Charter the boat again no matter if it is my family of 4 or the extended family with 15!

Visited July 2013